Player for Apple Music.
Even if album names, song titles, and artist names are long, you can see them at a glance.
You can directly play tracks in the Apple Music without adding them to the iCloud Music Library.
• At a glance: Even if album names, song titles, and artist names are long, you can see them at a glance.
• Sorting and Filtering: You can sort the search results in Apple Music by title, artist, release date, and filter them by genre.
• Landscape: Supports both portrait and landscape.
• Advanced Search: You can specify conditions to search for items in the Apple Music. There is no limit to the number of items you can list.
• Search suggestions support for Apple Music.
• Available only if you select "any" on the "Matching to" option.
• Favorites: You can manage your favorite albums without iCloud Music Library.
• Select the language for Apple Music.
• The supported languages vary by country or region.
• See Editorial Notes if it is available in Apple Music.
• See composer's name.
• You can also hide composer's name.
• Copy/Share album/track information to long press the item.
• See the album information to tap the track information in the full-screen player.
* Subscription is required to listen to items in the Apple Music.
• Adds “Select All” and “Deselect All” buttons for filtering Apple Music search results.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.