A simple menu bar app to trigger HomeKit scenes.
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback, this is small update adding some of the most requested features.
## Features ##
- Added the ability to hide scenes from menu bar
- Add preference divider
- Add Dutch translation by @iAmRenzo. Thank you!
- Added default HomeKit scenes icons and added alphabetical ascending sort order.
- Menu bar images are now on the left side and switch with light and dark mode.
## Bugs ##
- Fixed bug related to switching Appearances
- Fix Elipsis for Preferences
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best kind of simple - you forget about it unless you're on another mac
I did not know i needed this until I used it. For me, the global keyboard shortcuts are incedible.
Getting on a video call? Mash your keyboard combo and the house AV, lighting, HVAC, etc. all adjust.
Sure - I can this via Siri but my hands are always on the keyboard.
Exactly what I was looking for
I have Hue lights and multiple scenes for different activities/situations. I have been looking for an easier way to change my scenes from my computer for a while now and this is perfect! I'm still a little shocked Apple didn't include this by default.
Simple and Elegant
Sits on your menu bar and lets you quickly run home scenes. Simple yet elegant.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.