Get a better view of the school sim with this dedicated high-resolution version for tablets!
The prison from Hard Time has closed down and re-opened as a school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same. Live every hour of every day in real-time - from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a "Private" education to remove ads and make the school your own - starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you want it to.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to prioritize objects, without to prioritize furniture)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
- Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on "Speed Up Clock".
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at:
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14 in either landscape orientation.
- Fewer onscreen ads (only between scenes).
Ratings and Reviews
I like this game but
I really like this game but you can do a update that when you want to use your backpack there would be eight slots that you tap on one of them to bring out an item but you can only put eight items in it also can you add lockers where you can put your items in to interact with it you will have to tap t also you will have your own locker can you also make the houses bigger🤓😅😚😹 while everyone in your family has their own room can you also add a cutscene in the beginning that shows you and your family in a car going to your new home can you also add cars add also add new places from wrecked and extra lives
I liked it but....
Okay, first of all, can you please add more slots to the backpack (I agree with other people) and can you add lockers? And I wanna have a house where you can chose where you wanna go. Also, can you just open the gate when School is starting, or ending instead of making the gate disappear. And can you stop showing the map when we go somewhere outside of the school. I’m also tired of my family going in my room. Can you give them their own room? Can you also add cars, and scooters? And my girlfriend keeps on going into my house, so can you make everyone else a house too? I wanna respond to people too. And lastly, can you PLEASE not make our parents BEAT us if we get in trouble at school? At least start us off with a warning. And just make us get grounded also. Okay, lastly (for real this time) can you make an alarm clock visible please? Thanks. Do all of this and I will give a 5 star rating. :)
Best game ever but one problem
This is a very good game and a lot of your games are good but there is one problem in which when someone talks to you the camera zooms in on them and you cannot control your character and you have to wait for them to finish the convo and can’t skip it. That’s a bummer cuz whenever i fight the guy says something or someone else says something the other guy knocks me out because i can’t control. Please make it into a speech bubble or maybe you can make it so that you can disable it in settings or skip the dialogue. Thanks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MDickie Limited
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © MDickie 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Private Education $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.