Do your students always carry their ID Card?
How about their phone?
With SchoolID students can carry their ID Card on their phone.
• Sends the IDCard directly to the student's phone
• Takes the picture
• Imports your student roster
• Uploads the pictures to your SIS
• Downloads pictures from your SIS, you only need to take student pictures of those the school photographer misses.
• Takes yearbook quality photos within fisheye distortion
• Your student data never needs to leave the campus.
• Create mug books by grade and sex.
No more printers to buy and maintain.
Why get a Subscription?:
•Import entire student roster to SchoolID via CSV file
•Export MugBook PDFs
•Send Student ID Cards via email
Only the School ID that is used for reports and transferring data to other Seeker installations requires a subscription.
How do I Learn to use SchoolID?
SchoolID comes with a fully populated demo database that allows you to try out all of its features.
How do I get my Students into SchoolID?
1. Prepare a spreadsheet of your students, include the following eight fields:
•Student ID — required
•First Name — highly recommended
•Last Name — highly recommended
•Birthday — highly recommended
•Grade — optional
•Gender — optional
•Email — optional
•Phone — optional
2. Export a CSV file from the spreadsheet.
3. Airdrop or email this file csv file to the user with a subscription.
4. Send the data from the subscribing device to all other non subscribing apps on campus..
•Add pictures using the camera or your photo library.
•Search using name, birthday or scan a student’s barcoded ID card.
•Optional PIN protected login
•Optional auto logout
•Schoolid information is kept on your phone, you can access your critical information even when wireless networks are down.
Schoolid offers an auto-renewing in-app subscription that provides the following additional capabilities:
• eMail Student MugBook PDF
• eMail All Students Report PDF
• Import Student Data from CSV file
• Import Student Pictures from ZIP file
• Export Pictures as a ZIP
• Add/Edit Students
• Mail StudentID card as .jpg
Auto-renewing in-app subscription options are:
• SchoolID Data transfer for 1 year and
• SchoolID Data transfer for 1 month
both provide the exact same capabilities as described above only the duration and cost vary.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our auto-renewing subscriptions follow all of the standard Apple policies for terms of service visit:
Now supports external mail merge for digital IDCard distribution.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We are a multi-sited school and our main site has an ID card maker but we’ve always had to make them ‘by hand’ at our off-sites. Paired with the Polaroid Zip printer, I’m able to print 2x3 IDs from your app and that’s streamlined the process. I tried it for one site and am going to do so for another and see how that goes. New tech that makes life was is so great. The mugbook feature is wonderful..my school safety agents love it. It allows us to share their names and photos without having to include too much sensitive information. It’s really great. In the set up, I made an error in creating my csv files that made it so that they wouldn’t import properly.
The tech support I received was phenomenal and completely solved my problem. They also went the extra mile to explain the tech which helped me understand how the field are designed and can avoid my mistake (and also how to play with the data in those fields) in the future. An all around wonderful experience.
Well crafted, essential set of tools.
Relatively straightforward setup and intuitive interfaces give us access to a very useful, cost-effective suite of applications. Staff time saved and attendance improvements from the absentee and tardiness notification features have more than covered costs for the entire set.
Love the new Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Putting the Suicide Prevention Lifeline links right on the student’s phone is a great idea. Having a text line works even better. Being able to put in a custom local link is important so we can engage with other teens and students who care.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © trueIDapps
- In-App Purchases
- SchoolID Monthly Data Transfer $19.99
- SchoolID Yearly Data Transfer $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.