The official School Loop app for students, parents, faculty and staff. The app keeps students and parents in the loop when it comes to current assignments, grades, LoopMail messages, and more. Faculty and staff can use the app to send and receive LoopMail messages and check news.
Long loopmail text is wrapped when it is shown in a reply thread
Bug fixed in Reply page of a sent loopmail
Bug fixed in Forgot password flow
Some missing translations are added
Overall improvement of the app
Ratings and Reviews
It constantly logs me out.
Every single time it logs me out I have to re add all my kids! 4 of them. It doesn’t remember any of the information. Even though it’s the same phone number and phone and fingerprint.
I 😡 this app except when it actually does work. When it works it’s fine and it’s easy to use. But going through the hassle of adding every single child every time is not worth it. I have to use it for my kids district but I will be asking them to change to a different app unless everything can be changed. This was all before covid-19.
Good and Simple
It used to always log me out, but the bug must have been fixed so it is not an issue anymore. I like school loop because I can contact kids throughout the school without their actual email. I can also ask my teachers about anything using loopmail. The homework is always posted on the same spot no matter the class. I have eight classes and it also accommodates that. School loop is very simple and easy for me as a student to use. I used to struggle with seeing old assignments but I learned if you click on the day in the calendar page it works simply. Also, the news is really useful because I can see any school wide activities. Sometimes it is annoying when the teacher does not post the homework, but there is nothing school loop can do about that. Overall it is a good app, especially since they fixed the the log in glitch.
Great tool; has flaws though
Do not get me wrong, I love this app and I am so glad that even middle schools introduce it. I constantly use it to see what I need to do to keep my grades in the As. However I would rate 5 stars if it weren’t for the following problems...
1. I was looking through my LoopMail last night and I couldn’t read all of it because whenever I try to scroll to the side, it just swipes to the News section. Can this be fixed please?
2. I remember this one time where I saw an assignment in the Assignments section, but nowhere else, not even the Calendar section. We all know that the Calendar section consists of practically everything that you can find anywhere else, with a wider extension of dates than the Assignments section. But weirdly, one of my assignments was in the Assignments section but not in the Calendar section. This needs to be fixed. Doesn’t happen to often, and doesn’t affect us too much, but it’s just enough said.
That’s basically it though, and overall this app is really good. I swear, writing this made it feel like I was doing one of those multiparagraph essays in English class.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- School Loop Inc.
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.