Easy-to-use app for creating & viewing your timetables, schedules, itineraries and plans.
Great for Students, Teachers, Pupils, Lecturers and Course Organizers alike.
- Full flexibility over your Lesson Start & End times, Subject, Room & Teacher/Group.
- The Current and Next sessions for the Day will flash so they can be spotted easily.
- The Day indicators on the left & right of the Timetable, flash to indicate the current timetable day.
- Each Timetable session for the current day can show either
- how many hours & minutes until they start
- how much time is left in the current session
- Sessions can be copied to the other days quickly and simply, making it straightforward to set up your timetable for the whole week (or weeks).
- One or Two Week timetables (NB Two-Week timetable functionality requires an In-App Purchase).
- Copy, Edit & Delete individual sessions by tapping them in the timetable view.
- Multiple Timetables, e.g. have a separate Class & Revision timetables.
- Tap a day to see a list of all that day's Sessions.
- Timetables can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Email, Messaging etc.
- Weekends can be included or excluded from the timetable.
- Scroll & Zoom your timetable.
- If you've got a 2-week Timetable, swap between Week 1 & Week 2 easily. (NB Two-Week timetable functionality requires an In-App Purchase).
- Start and End Times for individual sessions can be shown or hidden
- Landscape & Portrait View fully supported
Text will automatically try to fit into the available space on the timetable view.
Improved iPad design - the timetable will now fill the screen more intelligently.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fix the time
I could love this app if the time was to the exact minute. My sons are on the autism spectrum and I want them to use this app but if class is over at 1:38 then the time on the schedule must say 1:38-NOT 1:40 (because that's the only option)-also a function to add pictures of where the room is and maybe a picture of the teacher- also a timer to count down how long class is or maybe how long he has to get to the next class- thanks
If the time was changed to regular time and not Military time or even if it had the option to switch to whichever you prefer this app would be perfect. I’ve only experienced one crash but it didn’t lose all my information, so that’s good. Love the layout just wish the time was different.
I would love to give this 5 stars. But, I would need an option for 12-hour times instead of only military or 24-hour times.
- Stuart Maher
- 1.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Stuart Maher
- In-App Purchases
- "Full Upgrade - Removes Ads, Allows 2 Week Timetables and 33 More Colors" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.