The new Hero app is designed to make tracking behaviors, complying disciplinary actions, and reviewing student information an efficient experience on any mobile device.
With drastic improvements to mobile barcode reading, redesigned workflows to make tracking multiple students easier, smarter ways to search for students, and new compliance modes, these new apps are designed to fit in seamlessly with how you work at school.
We're also excited about what these apps represent: a new mobile platform for Hero that we can aggressively expand upon. The world is mobile first, and we believe your school productivity apps should be the same. In the future, we will be adding classroom interfaces, integrating the student and guardian portals, and adding all kinds of amazing functionality to these apps.
- Track single or multiple behaviors at once, by searching or scanning IDs
- Choose disciplinary actions and dates, or apply a default policy
- Comply student disciplinary actions by student, by scanning IDs, or by disciplinary action
- See contact information, behavior history, behavior overview, and schedule in student profile
- Enhanced security through supported biometrics (FaceID, TouchID)
Existing App Users, Notice These Key Differences:
- Event tracking is not supported in the new apps at this time.
- The general behavior tracking workflow has been revised.
- You are now able to select multiple behaviors, and then initiate a scan or search to select a student.
- Once you have selected a student, you can confirm all of the behaviors and consequences to apply.
- A student's behavior history only shows the 200 most recent entries.
- Compliance now has three modes: Search, scan, and list.
Image loading improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much easier to select the desired track as well as scanning the student id (which works with iPhone...didn’t work for me on the old app) or easy look up by first of last name.
I wish this app would allow you to select an entire class to give points too for something such as all students being on time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.