Schultz tables can improve your attention and increase your reading speed!
Absolutely free app - no ads, no limitations.
- Schultz tables 5x5, 6x6, 7x7
- Timer to measure the progress
- Adjustable font size, field size, letters, colors, table dimension
- Statistics: the best times for each day are captured
The Idea behind this exercise
Our eyes have their clearest vision in the central zone of view. Everything that lies outside this central zone is seen as foggy. A wider field of vision makes the searching process shorter. It is possible to widen our vision field by using "Schultz tables".
1. Look at the center of the table. Try to see all the numbers by using your peripheral vision, without your eyes leaving the center area of the table.
2. Find and press 1, then 2, then 3 and up to 25.
3. As fast as you can.
When you finish reading a table, keep your eyes slightly off, or close your eyes, or take some eye exercises. Do not get your eyes too tired!!!
Support e-mail: email@example.com
Minor bug fixes and improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This an awesome brain game
I love using this app. When I have a free minute I do it a couple time just to keep my brain sharp.
Great for the brain and eyes
I love this app. It's much better tan a game. I feel like I'm helping my brain and eyes.
Simple and straightforward to use. Thanks.
- Vladislav Burmistrov
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Vladislav Burmistrov
- In-App Purchases
- Thank you, developers! $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.