Do your kids love science, space exploration, and school? Do they love alien explorers and puzzles too? Look no further. Science Games for Kids: Space Exploration Jigsaw Puzzle School Activity for Cool Toddlers and Preschool Aged Children is a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.
The app includes twelve different kid and toddler friendly, jigsaw-style puzzles with options to change the number of pieces and remove other helpers. The puzzles start off easy to play and can be made more challenging- perfect for the little one in your life who loves science games, space exploration, and puzzles!
The scenes include cute aliens, fun animated spaceships, planet Earth, and stars! The puzzles come to life once complete. Rockets go flying, aliens fly their UFOs, astronauts explore, and more!
This high quality space science puzzle app features virtual jigsaw pieces for learning shape recognition and matching- great for educational purposes or just for fun! Good for one of your child's first puzzle games.
* Fun, cool, and creative graphics by illustrator Jenny Tiffany.
* 12 different fun space science puzzles to choose from in this game!
* Fun interactive stars and bubbles to pop, animated aliens, and fast moving spaceships at the end of each puzzle!
* Choose your own difficulty! Increase the number of pieces from 9 up to 24 as your child's fine motor and spatial skills improve!
* Easy for kids to use and control.
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain 3rd party ads
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store and links to more art by Jenny Tiffany.
- Does contain a single in-app purchase in the Parents section
Please note that this is the free version of the app. The free version includes four puzzles with the option to unlock the other 8 via in-app purchase.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Bug fixes
If you enjoy this app, please consider reviewing it on the App Store. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
An enjoyable puzzle challenge for kids, that allows piece selection increases from 9 to 24. A captivating layout with fun encouraging sounds and animations. Great for parents that have introduced an iOS device to their children. It teaches the gestures of hold and swipe to place, while they have fun. Recommended!
Great Puzzle Game with Beautiful Artwork
I love the retro look of the artwork! The game is very easy to navigate and my three year-old was able to put together puzzles on her own. The animations and falling stars are a great touch. Overall a very kid and parent friendly game.
Wonderful learning app!
Nice little app. What a wonderful way to learn about Space! Love that the developer protect the little ones from the outside world with it's parents gate feature. Highly appreciate it. Must have!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Puzzles and Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.