Scoop enables hybrid in-office & remote workforces to maximize safety and productivity, while giving you the flexibility to do your best work from anywhere.
Check-in on the days you plan to go to the workplace
- Let your workplace and co-workers know in advance which days you plan on going in, ensuring you’re well equipped with the resources you need
Make the best use of your time in the workplace
- Get visibility into who else from your organization is going to the workplace on a given day, allowing you to make informed decisions on which days you collaborate in-person, and which days you work remotely
Help foster a safe and secure workplace
- Keep you and your co-workers safe by reviewing and accepting onsite health and safety policies and requirements before going into the workplace
Safe and flexible commute options that work for your schedule
- Scoop connects co-workers going the same way in safe, reliable, and convenient door-to-door carpools. Separate morning and evening trips so you can find a commute that works for your schedule
- You can now review and accept your employer’s check-in policy directly in the Scoop app when checking into work.
- You can also specify which work location you’re checking into, so that your check-in counts against building capacity, and no one ever checks into a building that’s full.
Make sure you turn on automatic updates to always get the latest experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for people with lot of riders and drivers around
When I started using Scoop a year ago, there are not many people using in my neighborhood and I used to drive most of the times and always get a match but the deviation from my usual route used to be significant. So I stopped doing scoop after 3 months.. but in early summer this year I started again and my office location is more closer than before and I’m getting matches on every ride and most of the times with two people.. love this app... it at least pays off for gas and insurance.. being part of reducing pollution and enjoying the ride instead of feeling bored...
Great app. Needs some minor improvements.
The app has tremendously improved over the months. I like the notification part because at times with a busy schedule I might forget to book for a slot in a day. I like the aspect of meeting fellow commuters and learn about the various industries and my local area as well. Since most of the commuters are working at companies that drastically reduce the fear of commuting with a complete stranger.
I have tried both driver and rider sides. As a driver I find the route matching reasonable but at times not desirable. I know folks from my own company who use the app for the similar route and the timings, but the app would still not match me with them.
As a rider, the issue is when a driver cancels on you and that too just a few mins before the pick up or drop off time. The app should change the cancellation window policy giving enough time to find another ride and giving an option to change the time window to later for the same slot if there are drivers available.
Also, being a parent I feel that the evening window can start at 3 pm so that parents can still use the service if they have kids to pick up from schools.
Overall, the rate is very reasonable for my route and a lot better than any public transportation available in my area.
Would highly recommend to use the app. It does the job well.
Good idea but just starting
This app is a great idea of daily commute. However, they have just started and there is limited choices on what times you can choose and limited chances you can got matched up. Sometimes there is no shows which I believe is due to irresponsible drivers but they will give you 5 dollar credit for any no shows. Overall I love the app but I hope they can publish more time. My shift starts at 6 and ends at 2 but there is no car pool option at 2 :(. Also I believe some of us have weekend shifts so I hope we can get weekend carpooling too in the future.
It seems like the app is losing its users. I can not get carpool for the recent couple weeks or even if I got matched, the driver will cancel immediately for no reason. Once I got matched, I had another no show no call and I need to call Uber instead:(.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scoop Technologies, Inc
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Scoop Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.