ScootPad is a leading adaptive learning platform for grades K-8. ScootPad uses adaptive algorithms, predictive analytics, data visualization and gamification to deliver personalized learning for each student.
- Common Core Curriculum in Math and ELA for all K-8 grades
- Adaptive and fully-automated practices & assignments
- Differentiated learning with individualized Learning Paths
- Step-by-step instruction to easily explain each concept to students
- Formative Assessments with 50+ technology-enhanced formats
- RTI aligned intervention tools to predict students needing intervention
- 100s of GRL aligned eBooks to enhance student reading level
- Teacher collaboration through the Content Exchange Platform
- SBAC and PARCC simulation tests to prepare students for summative assessments
- Behavior tracking to reinforce positive behavior
- Deeper student engagement using “game-like” features
- 24/7. Any device. Anywhere. Cloud Based. Secure.
"The results I have seen are very encouraging. My students are constantly engaged, up to date on all homework, and most importantly, working at their own individual level." - Mr. Wilcox, Teacher from Lemoore, CA.
“My daughter has consistently done well in school using this as a resource guide for the past three years.” - Tammie, Parent from Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
“We are very pleased with our experience using ScootPad. Our students scored very well. The test was taken in the fall and the spring. One classroom alone showed a 180 point gain. When we researched which classrooms showed the most gain and success on the test, we found out that those teachers used ScootPad math as part of their daily blended instruction time. Our results with ScootPad have been so incredible that our principals are now requiring all students to complete one ScootPad Math and one ScootPad Reading lesson each day starting in the fall.” - Cheryl Hill, District Curriculum Director, Fort Gibson Public Schools, Oklahoma.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed the splash screen compatibility issue with iOS 10.0.2.
Ratings and Reviews
Good content but failed app
I keep getting the error message: " scootpad is currently unavailable. Please check back later." And keep pressing okay but the message won't go away and stays persistently on my screen. It's very annoying. I'm able to browse the app but the pop up window message is blocking my view and my child can't use the content for the summer program. Grrrrrr 😡😡😡
Absolutely the worst learning software in existence
This app is unbelievably bad. In 21st Century with technological advancements like we have, you can’t simply release something this bad, something freezing up this often, something that looks like it’s from the nineties and something that has this many mistakes. Knothole of my kids and me are extremely frustrated having to use this app for home schooling. You have to wonder how did it happen that the school has picked this app over anything else available on the market.
When I click on student nothing happens this app doesn’t let me make a student account.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ACT, Inc.
- 975.9 KB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ScootPad Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.