SCORE IT - Behavior Monitor is a research-based self-monitoring app that is changing student behavior one click at time.
It is a simple, safe, and tested way for students and teachers to work together to improve students’ classroom behavior.
It can be used in READ 180, SYSTEM 44, and iREAD classrooms or classrooms with instructional activities that include whole and small group instruction, independent work, and technology.
• Self-monitoring involves teaching students to think about and be aware of their behavior, and then record if the behavior is occurring.
• Students rate their behavior on a scale of 0-4 after each instructional activity.
• Teachers can rate students on these same behaviors using the same scale.
• Teachers can see visual comparisons of their ratings with student ratings, which provides a touchstone for providing students powerful feedback.
• Teachers and students can set behavioral goals and track student progress with easy-to-read, attractive graphs.
The SCORE IT - Behavior Monitor app has been evaluated in numerous research studies and has resulted in improved on-task behavior and reductions in disruptive behavior.
Learn more about the research behind SCORE IT, download a user manual, and access user support at www.SCOREIT.info
We do not collect any information from users. There are no links to websites, no social media sharing, and no location tracking functions. All data entered into the app is stored on the users’ device only.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.