Score Mate allows you to keep score for virtually any team sport, anytime, anywhere! Score Mate can be used to keep score for soccer, football, basketball, hockey, just to name a few.
Add notes and other details during the game. When the game is over, email the complete game log for a permanent record.
- Handles sports with varying earned points.
- Game timer continues to run after application is exited or phone is turned off.
- See when each point was scored.
- Add notes for each point.
- Record key players for each point.
- Modify details behind each point including game clock, real clock, points earned, scoring team.
- Handles negative or zero earned points.
- Customize team names.
- Email complete results.
- Ability to configure length of period.
- Ability to configure timer to count up or down.
- Ability to configure an alarm to sound when period is over.
- Configure team and player names for easy selection.
- Configure team colors.
- Updated for iOS 7.
- UI improvements.
- Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for youth soccer coaches
This was exactly what I need to keep up with my son's U-6 team. Works as advertised. Once the player roster is stored in the app, it's easy to scroll to the player's name to note when goals are scored. The other parents also enjoyed getting the email reports. One suggestion -- add in the ability to store game results for the season? Once the game is reset, the information is lost.
If you are a soccer parent you need this program.
I have been using this application for several months and it keeps getting better and better. The latest version includes features that I emailed the developer about several weeks ago. So far I have used this for soccer, but am planning on using it for baseball this spring.
Very good tool for tracking game stats
VERY handy for keeping tabs on youth sports matches. The time stamp allows me to look for repeated trends, like getting scored on (or scoring) consistently at a certain time during the match. I can add details to each goal to note who scored and who assisted. The email feature makes it possible to keep history, just mail the results to yourself. A nice little app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.