This is a sports scoreboard for online stream in OBS, Wirecast, Streamlabs.
Timer, period, goals, shots, penalties - every sports live broadcast needs this.
Make your online broadcast cooler! Viewers want to see real-time statistics: how many minutes and seconds are left, what the score is, how many shots (points) have been made, and if there are any penalties.
ScoreBoard for Mac makes online sports stream attractive and expressive. Viewers and clients love it, and for the video operator and director, ScoreBoard makes the job easier!
Exciting matches and competitions are not just a beautiful game of teams! It is very important to visualise that these very 10 seconds of penalty can decide the outcome of the match, which will end in just 30 seconds with a tie score.
- Stream scoreboard and real-time game statistics! Control the scoreboard and show viewers up-to-date information about the current state of the match (hockey, football, and others). ScoreBoard instantly changes output data and saves it to txt files, and the streaming program automatically reads these files and displays all time, score, penalties, and other changes in your sports stream with minimal delay.
- Scoreboard for OBS, Wirecast, Streamlabs!
ScoreBoard works with popular online broadcasting programs on MacOS:
1. Add a new text source (Text FreeType 2 in OBS) in your streaming program.
2. Select the desired txt file from the ScoreBoard Outputs folder.
3. Place the created source (text field) above the main video layer of the broadcast.
- Video instruction: https://youtu.be/dHj56FIE2ng
- Scoreboard in your style!
In the streaming program, add the desired background (background image or color field), and then customize each text field over the background according to your corporate brand or preference: color, font, layout, element size, etc. This will make the broadcast truly unique.
- Ease of use!
ScoreBoard is designed with the needs of streamers, video operators, and directors in mind. The simple and intuitive interface makes it easy to configure and manage the displayed information directly during the broadcast. Hotkeys make management easier and faster, and you can also connect external physical or software controllers, such as Stream Deck.
- ScoreBoard does not burden your streaming Mac!
Minimal resource consumption (memory, processor, disk), small application size, and no additional downloads over the internet. All of the computer's resources are available for encoding video streams and servicing the broadcast.
ScoreBoard displays in the online stream:
- Names of the two teams
- Main score of the game for each team
- Time (stopwatch or timer) from 0 to 120 minutes, and the stopwatch can be left running
- Period, halftime, or quarter
- Shots, fouls, or points for both teams
- Penalties for hockey and similar games (player number and removal timer)
- Selection of timer/stopwatch time and mode of operation
- Swapping team statistics
- Resetting statistics with one button
- Saving frequently used team names
- Saving scoreboard settings on exit
- Synchronization of the main timer and removal timer
- Selection of a directory for recording output TXT files
- Buttons to increase the number of goals (+1, +2, +3), you can customize your increment
- Suffix for periods (1, 2, 3, or 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Zero before goals (1 - 5 or 01 - 05)
- Hotkeys for quick control from the keyboard or other programs
- Duplication of buttons in the main menu for control from scripts and other programs (e.g., Stream Deck app)
- Control via the Touch Bar
Take a new look at sports videos thanks to ScoreBoard for Mac! This virtual scoreboard for broadcasts will add informativeness and attractiveness to any sports stream for viewers. Forget about boring and monotonous streams with a single video layer - now you can engage the viewer even more and provide them with the freshest information right from the game field.
ScoreBoard is a step towards advanced and professional sports streaming!
Added sound settings for the end of the main timer and the end of penalties.
Ratings and Reviews
Been Using Before the App Store Version
I've been using this program since it was v1.0 on the OBS Forums - this is a fantastic program.
My only wish is that the clock had a manual reset function using a hotkey. The automatic clock reset is nice, but there are times where I'd like to be in control of that reset, rather than trusting the computer/software to do it. Having that manual control AND the option to have it handled automatically would be nice.
Thanks for making this function so well!
Developer Response ,
1) Disable automatic reset of the timer in the settings.
2) After stopping the timer, simply tap on the slider knob to manually reset the timer.
Thanks for the idea, a hotkey for updating the time in the menu will be added.
Works as described
This is a simple, yet fantastic piece of software that is easy to use.
My only wish is to have the ability to adjust the increments in which the score can be increased.
Instead of 1, 2, 3, I wish i could adjust them, even if to change it to have a 10 button. It would be a 5 star app for that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to implement this setting.
Pretty Useful App for Mac / OBS
This app has made it much easier for me to keep score during my board game streaming sessions.
I know that it was developed for tradition sports, but I wonder if a addition can be made for either a chess clock feature, or for the ability to keep score of up to 4 players as wekll as individual team score reset button .
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment, I'll consider the options. But I can't promise a quick implementation for chess.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vasiliy Petukhov
- 958.8 KB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Vasily Petukhov
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.