Scoreboard is an innovative and user-friendly scoring app!
No longer keep track of scores in your head or just with your fingers. Whether you are playing, refereeing, or just watching a game, this attractive new look allows you to keep scores in style. Impress your friends and family with the next generation of mobile scorekeeping. Choose from five scoreboard themes.
- Choose between five different scoreboard themes
- Tap number to increase the score
- Swipe down to decrease the score
- For classic flip scoreboard, go to negative numbers if needed
- Swipe side to side to switch home and guest scores
- Modify team names
- Game countdown timer
Ratings and Reviews
Works! 2 suggestions!
Please consider an ad free unlock. I’d pay a few bucks for that.
Second - would be sweet to have increments. I play Crokinole - where scoring is by 5’s. A setting to make one tap go up 5 points would be really great! Then when we score 30-40 points we don’t have to tap so many times! :)
I have trouble with setting the time
I want to set the time to twelve minutes, so I go into the settings and make the time twelve, but when I come back to the scoreboard the time is 9:59. So I try again and the time just keeps getting lower and lower. So if your looking for a basketball scoreboard with a clock you can set, this is not the scoreboard you are looking for. Look at the review “Period Timer” be cause that is what I mean. And look at the other various reviews about the problems with the timer. I recommend a update that updates the timer so it can work easier.
Latest version review (1 star)
1. Crashes my iPhone 6 Plus, perhaps when advertisements change (the previous version had no ads and would run for hours).
2. Labels for Visitor and Home seem smaller than previous version, so they are unreadable over a large distance.
Previous review (4 stars)
1. Setting color for Visitor applies to Home, and vice versa.
2. Color pallet is incomplete — for example, I cannot get bright red.
3. Selecting on the right side of the pallet will snap a bit to the left.
4. Reset All does not reset the colors.
5. Color (and other settings?) are not retained next time you restart the app.
6. Provide an option to disallow screen timeout for the app so the user does not need to mess back and forth with phone Settings.
I would rate this app as 5 after these issues are fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.