*** Requires Bluetooth 4.0 (BTLE) - iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd Generation, iPod Touch 5th generation or newer
Meet Scoreboard Remote, the de facto standard for controlling ScoreCam, the first and only embedded scoreboard video and Live Streaming recording app.
- Easily connect to ScoreCam device
- Multiple scoreboard designs to choose from including Volleyball, Baseball, Basketball and Tennis
- Most scoreboards now allow for scores up to 999
- Change scores by tapping or swiping up (increase score) or swiping down (decrease score)
- Can also be used as a standalone score tracker
What's new for 3.5.2
- Added ability to change/hide description field on ScoreCam (fixes issue where ScoreCam description was synced incorrectly and couldn't be changed from remote)
- Moved Settings icon to right side to match ScoreCam
What else is new in version 3.5:
* Added new Baseball scoreboard (Baseboard) to work with ScoreCam's new Baseboard II scoreboard design
* Baseboard controls runs, outs, balls & strikes, pitch count, inning and a men-on-base graphic
* Baseboard Smart Scoring (ON by default; Turn OFF by tapping "Auto ON" button) has following features:
- Bases are cleared, outs, balls and strikes reset when the inning is changed
- An out is auto-incremented on 3rd strike
- Ball or Strike is reset with 3rd strike or 4th ball
- Plus (+) Ball or Strike auto-increments Pitch count by one
* Fixed issue where Scoreboard Remote would disconnect from ScoreCam after saving a game.
* Numerous other bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app along with the ScoreCam is probably the best app out there in regards to videoing and pausing and keeping it in one clip. I would have given this 5 stars up to about three days ago when they decided to update the ScoreCam remote feature and now you are not able to show the Scoreboard WHENEVER you want on the screen, You have to pause it and then you can put the scoreboard on the screen which is awful because who wants to pause it to put the scoreboard on......PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. We want to get to 5 stars so I'll see what we can do to get this feature back. In the meantime, please use our ScoreCam in-app support link or contact us on our support page if you have future requests or issues like this: http://www.smitter.com/feedback/
Need update to allow iPhone 11 Pro camera functionality ASAP
I bought the new iPhone 11 for the fantastic new camera and was excited for how I could implement it for videoing my daughter’s volleyball games. Now the app is useless. Hoping to his gets resolved ASAP.
Fun Scorekeeping App
This app coupled with the Scorekeeping app that goes with it is pretty cool! Does what it says it will do and the end result is fairly professional looking. The only thing I'd like to see is this to be made to use the remote on the iWatch. Then this would be the ultimate Scorekeeping tool! Great job, guys! Keep it up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.