Embed scoreboards onto your Live Streams and Video recordings! Scoreboard designs for Baseball, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer and Billiards (Pool, Snooker).
Meet ScoreCam, the first iOS video recording app with embedded scoreboard technology. It's simply the best way to Live Stream, record and score your next volleyball, basketball, soccer, hockey or baseball game with customizable scoreboards for each sport. Tennis and billiards/snooker scoreboards are also available.
Here are just a few reasons why we think you'll love ScoreCam:
• Embedded, Interactive and Configurable Scoreboard - With ScoreCam you can embed a scoreboard into the video feed and easily update scores on screen or with our remote. Its just like a real-time sportscast!
• Live Streaming (subscription) - Now parents and fans who can't make a game won't miss any action with ScoreCam's latest Live Streaming feature.
• Branding and Ads (subscription) - Our newest feature now includes the ability to add a graphic or ad to your broadcast. Perfect way to monetize for your program, club or school. (More features coming soon so subscribe now at the discounted price!)
• Team Logos - Add your team’s logo to a supported scoreboard and you are now recording and streaming like a pro!
• Capture Highlight Video Clips - Ever see a great play and wish there was a way to instantly capture a highlight clip for later watching? Now you can with Highlights!
• Pause/Resume Video Recording - One of the main features you need to record a game is missing from Apple's Camera app. No worries, we have you covered. Use a dedicated button to freeze the action during time-outs or lulls in the play. Reduce a 2 hour game to an hour or less!
• Audio Mute - Great optional feature to mute audio for live streams and video recordings during timeouts or between games ... or when you want to talk about your favorite player!
• Hot Camera - Of course you can take photos as well. With the "hot" camera you can even take picture while you are recording the action. These stills are perfect to message or tweet the score of the game.
• Quickly Share Scores or Messages - With Score Sharing configured, you can now Message, email, tweet, or post the score without leaving ScoreCam!
ScoreCam offers the following Subscriptions:
1) Live Streaming/PRO (1 Year): ONE YEAR of access to ScoreCam with Live Streaming and any updates during that period. This includes all PRO features. Comes with 1 week of FREE ACCESS.
2) Live Streaming/PRO (1 Month): ONE MONTH of access to ScoreCam with Live Streaming and any updates during that period. This includes all PRO features. Comes with 1 week of FREE ACCESS.
3) Branding/Live Streaming (1 Year): ONE YEAR of ScoreCam plus ability to add a Branding or Advertising image to a broadcast or video recording. This includes Live Streaming and all PRO features.
2) Branding/Live Streaming (1 Month): ONE MONTH of ScoreCam plus ability to add a Branding or Advertising image to a broadcast or video recording. This includes Live Streaming and all PRO features.
Additional Information on Subscriptions
• Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 week trial period.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Price is subject to change at any time but any increase will require direct re-approval by the user.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• All upgrades and downgrades are automatically handled. You will not be double charged as you can only have one subscription at a time.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Questions? Visit our website for FAQs, feedback, tips, tricks and more. (See 'ScoreCam Help & Support' under settings for a link to our support site)
Just a quick update to fix an iPad issue where the audio mute button would not toggle. This only occurred when not using the Live Streaming option.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App with some Needs
I've been using this all for some time to record volleyball games. The condensed video is priceless and the scoreboard/video controls are intuitive. I'm having a few issues though and I would like to name a request. Lately the app stops working and disconnects from the ScoreCam remote when my recording device (iPhone XR) gets a 10% and/or 20% "Battery Low" notification. It has also shut down the app at that time. When this happens I have to recover the videos, but they are all separated videos based on each point being recorded. Defeats the purpose of the app if I have to then compile.
The request is for someone to figure out how to broadcast to Facebook live. I realize the notes state that this is in Beta, however I have never been able to get it to work and the process is incredibly difficult to even understand. I paid money for the live-streaming and have never even broadcasted a single second of gameplay.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the fair review. Unfortunately Facebook will never be out of BETA until they let developers use their apps to live stream from mobile devices. Please contact Facebook for this request. In addition, for any issues or user requests, this is not the right place. Please contact support from within the app (Settings > Send Feedback/Bug Report) and you could then be directed to exact steps for setting up Facebook Live.
Recent crashes on start was great until now
Current Version 3.7 crashes on my iPad Pro when starting. Can’t use the app at all right now, which was bad timing as I tried to film my son’s travel hockey team game. Upgrading to iOS 14 didn’t solve the issue, unfortunately.
I’ve used this app for 4 years now to record game video for my son’s travel hockey teams. I don’t use the scoreboard for those, but the ability to pause records for all the dead time and keep each period to one video was my initial selling point. Upgraded to Pro so I could tweak bit rate and all those settings too. Last year wanted to try the Live Stream feature, however it needs to be separated from the video recording to be effective. When the live stream fails (which can happen with bad cellular or WiFI at many rinks) the video stops recording. The game video is the more important part and I don’t want to not have that when the live stream may go up/down. Would love a separate button to start/stop the live stream from the record/pause/stop for the recording. Right now I use a different product on my iPhone to live stream and literally clamp it to the top of my iPad to stream and record and I thought this one app would have solved that for me. With Covid it’s even more important I can live stream since spectators at hockey games are very limited. I’m the life line for the parents on our team.
Developer Response ,
Please contact support for feature requests and bug reports. This request will be added but would love to here from you directly so we can correspond with status updates and clarifications.
In theory this app is perfect
The app is exactly what I need. It has all the options you’d be looking for to record a hockey game, with the ability to save the video without pauses on whistle and with a scoreboard always present. The ability to take highlights as you go is a gamechanger.
Unfortunately it’s unpredictable. 25% of the time the video records but doesn’t remove the pauses. No reason whatsoever. I did absolutely the same thing as the time before. 95% of the time the highlight feature doesn’t work. You take the highlights during the game and it looks like it worked but afterwards nothing appears in photos or any other folders.
All in all frustrating after recording 75 minutes of video to find out it didn’t work as expected. Then you try next time and it works no problem. I want to love the app but the instability makes it a love hate relationship at the moment. And yes I have reached out to the developer who is responsive at least initially but having no rhyme or reason makes it impossible to recreate. And I can only delete and reinstall the app so many times before that becomes frustrating. Hoping he can figure out these gremlins which would make this a for sure recommend.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pachyderm Software
- 82.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pachyderm Software 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Live Stream + Pro (1 Month) $8.49
- Live Stream + Pro (1 Year) $28.49
- Pro Version $11.99
- Starter Sports Pack $8.99
- Pro Upgrade $8.99
- Branding + Live Stream (1 Mo) $18.49
- Branding + Live Stream (1 Yr) $58.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.