Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay app with drawbacks
The most annoying thing for me is having to log in...and you cannot use it without the cloud. So this means you cannot use this without internet access—you can't even access your songs without it. Very inconvenient if you happen to need it where there's no intent access. Reception, wifi, etc. It's a good starting point, but won't transcribe your songs even close to perfectly. If I had the choice, I would NOT buy it again.
Don’t Trust The Doubters
I was extremely hesitant at buying this app because of the prior ratings, but I went with my instinct to get it anyway. When I tried out the app for the first time, it did an amazing job. As anything, it was not perfect, with some different notes and wrong rhythms, but it was nothing that could not be fixed. I recommend singing your song clearly on “la” instead of with lyrics and add them in at the end. It may take a few tries, but the first ones can be deleted. Get this app!!!!!
It’s pretty bad. It a waste of money if I’m gonna be honest. but it does have potential. If someone tweaked it some more it could be amazing. You can’t play fast at all but you can change the tempo when you edit it. You have to play RREEAALLYY slow for it to barely catch the notes you’re playing. and you can’t play left and right hand on piano. It’s pretty difficult. Again you can edit all the mistakes it makes but it’s pretty complicated. I really don’t think you should get this app. you’re not missing out on anything I swear. any 5star review on this app just makes it sound better than it actually is. Spend that $2.99 on a nice beer or something.
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 39.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.