Electronic score keeping for 500 (card game)
Players’ registration :
• Prepare your list of players.
• Enter the name of a new player or select it from your contacts.
• Select players for each game depending on their position around the table.
The shuffler :
• Indicate which player will be the first to shuffle the cards.
• Subsequently, the shuffler automatically changes after each trick.
Electronic score keeping:
• You choose how to calculate scores:
◦ according to international rules;
◦ under the Quebec rules.
• For each stroke you enter the contract:
◦ the number of tricks;
◦ the suit ;
◦ the bidder.
• And the result:
◦ if it succeeded or not (rules of Quebec);
◦ the number of tricks performed (International Rules).
The scores sheet:
• The details of each trick is written on a sheet in electronic format already known.
• In addition to marks for You and Us, you know who bid what.
• If an error occurs, you can delete a trick.
• Tap the button to mail a copy of the marks.
History of all games of 500 played:
• You can review all the details of the games.
• Trick by trick: who made the contract (number of tricks, suit), successful or unsuccessful.
• You can delete the games you don’t want.
• The application also keeps the games not completed, so you can finish them later.
• Tap the button to mail a copy of the marks for an old game.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app except...
It's version is missing many popular scoring variations. Two significant options should be: 1) allowing player to "declare" meaning they take one best card from partner then play solo against opponents. Getting all 10 earns 500 pts. 2) playing nullo meaning you will not get any tricks. Author should take a closer look at Hoyle for playing options.
Needs additional options
I agree with other reviews. We can't use the app because we add 50 points for taking all of the tricks. Also, there needs to be scoring for nullo. Without these, the app is not useful.
How can one play 500 without 6 bids?
I was so disappointed that this app is unusable without the ability to record a bid of 6 tricks. Please fix it so players can actually use what looks like a nearly useful score keeping app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.