Scorepad Deluxe is an easy-to-use utility for keeping score in just about any game. It has a variety of useful features that are sure to please if you play cards, board games, golf, dice or any other game that requires keeping score.
Scorepad Deluxe makes it simple to keep score in any game that involves adding or subtracting numbers without the need for pencil and paper. Keep score for four players and up to 180 rounds of play.
• Tap to enter the score for any player in any round.
• Enter a player's name at the top of the column.
• Set timer for 30 seconds to 10 minutes in 30 second intervals.
• Select a buzzer sound or no sound.
• Perfect for 1 to 4 players.
Scorepad Deluxe is a useful tool for anybody who enjoys playing games that require the players to keep score. Stay focused on the game and let your iPad or iPhone keep track of the score. The handy timer function is optional but useful for some games where a time limit is needed for each turn.
Scorepad Deluxe Controls
Scorepad Deluxe has several functions to enhance your game playing experience. Paperless scoring makes an ecological statement, but even more so, this easy to use digital score keeper, frees you to concentrate on the game play. Timer functions include a user selected audible sound effect to signal the end of a turn.
• Select 2, 3 or 4 players and enter the player's names.
• Tap + to add 30 seconds to the timer.
• Tap - to subtract 30 seconds from the timer.
• Tap the green arrow to start the countdown clock.
• Tap stop to pause or stop the timer.
• Tap restart to reset the clock.
• Tap the alarm name to change the sound.
• Slide the alarm on or off.
• Tap the eraser to clear the scores and/or player's names.
This is a maintenance update. The app continues to support 4 players and up to 100 rounds of play.
• Scores can be entered using pop-up keyboard or voice recognition.
• App will generate a bar graph to show score comparisons.
• Timer function has multiple types of alert sounds such as whistle, or bell.
• Tap eraser to erase players and scores or just scores.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not enough capacity.
This is by far the best score pad program out there, except for one fatal flaw. It allows a maximum of four players and ten turns. Many situations call for 8 players and several dozen turns. If you have more than 4 players or more than 10 scores, this app is useless.
Developer Response ,
The app supports up to 100 scores for up to 4 players. Turn the page by tapping the icon in the bottom right corner. Use the app on a second device if you have more than four players.
Only 10 Lines?
Who makes a score pad with only 10 lines?
Developer Response ,
Tap the icon on the bottom right corner to turn the page. The app supports 100 lines.
Does not work correctly; Do not buy until fixed
I bought this to score Carcassonne, among other games. The timer's "stop" button doesn't work at all. So the timer just kept counting down over and over and over with no end. Luckily the button to turn off the buzzer worked. I got a crazy nonsense display when I tried to clear the timer. The actual scoring spreadsheet is very simple but only holds 4 players max. I will improve my rating to 5 stars if an update fixes the bugs. Don't pay for an app that doesn't even work!!!!!
- Ventura Educational Systems
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ventura Educational Systems • All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.