Scotch is a simple graphic application that allow you to join images.
- add the images (support for drag and drop);
- move the selected image in front or back of other images;
- apply a "blend" effect;
- "snap to grid" function;
- move the image with keyboard arrows;
- show/hide the grid;
- expand or reduce the image size;
- set the zoom and size of the frame;
- vertical/horizontal align function;
- edit the image applying various effects;
- crop the frame and generate an unique image;
- undo/redo your modify;
- export the final image in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF and the new HEIF format.
export in HEIF format
Ratings and Reviews
don’t waste your money
does not work as advertised at all, you can place two images on the canvas but never save them as a single image, reducing the size of two images that start off at the same size, for some reason randomly produces two images of different sizes that don’t line up, and images that don’t line up perfectly can’t be cropped to one image correctly, total waste
Didn’t improve any
Thought the new version might have fixed everything. Not even close. The app doesn’t do ANYTHING.
This app does not do any type of panoramic or anything else useful for that matter.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.