The ScotiaView App provides Scotiabank's Global Banking and Markets clients with up to the minute access to a range of award winning research and commentary in fixed income research, equity research, economics, and foreign exchange. We offer coverage for Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
By tapping the button above or by downloading the ScotiaView application you consent to install the ScotiaView application provided by Scotiabank, Global Banking and Markets further described below and to install updates and upgrades thereto. You can withdraw your consent at any time by removing the application from your device.
You must be a registered client of ScotiaView with a valid User ID and Password to the ScotiaView website to access Research Content through this App. If you are a Scotiabank client but do not have a ScotiaView password, please use the "Contact" section on the www.scotiaview.com/home webpage.
The ScotiaView application is made available by Scotiabank, Global Banking and Markets, 40 King Street West, 65th floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5W 2X6, www.scotiaview.com
To learn more, contact us at www.scotiaview.com.
The ScotiaView Research App enables clients to:
• Access the latest research as soon as it is published 24/7 on wireless and mobile networks worldwide
• Browse research reports and asset class, Equity, Fixed Income, Economics and Foreign Exchange, and by product type within asset class
• Receive notification alerts when new research is published
• View up to the minute and historical reports
• View Research reports directly from within the App
• Set-up personalised searches on key criteria and document contents
• Filter content and create personalised views
• Save and Edit favorite searches within the App
• Access and view downloaded Research when offline
Supports our new ScotiaView redesigned research service, offering clients an improved user experience.
New menu structures for ease of research discovery
improved Saved Search functions, fully linked to the new Portal facilities
NOTE to use this service, you will need to Activate your account on the new ScotiaView service prior to using the App to login.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.