Scott Plot™ Electronic Plotting Chart is a fully-featured electronic plotting solution that sets the standard for sophistication and situational awareness. The combination of simplicity of use and depth of functionality enables pilots to easily plot, document, and store all necessary documentation for their electronic crossings. Scott Plot can be used with all major flight planning systems to automatically convert a flight plan into a route.
Content subscribers to Scott Plot will also have access to our comprehensive library of scenario-based training, which will ensure quicker application proficiency while developing the necessary inflight skills to master oceanic flight procedures.
- Fully-featured oceanic electronic plotting chart with worldwide navigation database coverage
- Preflight Wizard enables efficient and accurate set up for a flight
- Quick and simple flight plan import
- Graphical Coast Out and Coast In selection
- Standard checklist combines best practices of Scott IPC and AC 91-70B
- User customizable checklists
- Automatic Oceanic Flight Reminders
- 10 min checks with GPS verification
- Scott IPC International Cockpit Reference Handbook (ICRH)
- NAT and PAC graphical track depictions, including track details
- Input ETPs for Maximum Situational Awareness
- GPS failure and recovery stamps to support PBCS investigations
- Dead reckoning support
- Journey Logbook containing all flight details is organized in one simple document for easy upload to your Scott IPC Portal account or export via email
And much more…
PLEASE NOTE: A Scott IPC login and subscription is required to use this app
- Fixes issue where duplicate aircraft could show up in Journey Logbook aircraft selection list
Ratings and Reviews
The first time using Scott Plot we had 2 of 3 FMS’s fail approaching 40W on a random route in the mid Atlantic. No course line, no autospeeds and I had a fix to cross and a course turn in 50 miles. While the rest of the crew tried to troubleshoot the problem, I was able to stay on course with heading and keeping the airplane symbol on the line on the Scott Plot map. After verifying that the 3rd FMS was operating and accurate by checking its position with that on Scott Plot, we coupled it to the autopilot and finished the trip. Scott training, their ICRH, and Scott Plot. It all Rocks!
The Best Software for Crossings
After multiple crossings using the Scott Plot App I can truly say this is the best. Yes there are similar products but none where you can do the plotting with different flight plan providers like this program.
Simply the best customer service as well.
I like how the features guide you to best practices during crossings
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott International Procedures LLC
- 249.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Scott International Procedures LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.