NEW SCOTTURB APP - Closer to you
Now it's easier to get around Sintra, Cascais and Oeiras with SCOTTURB's new app!
Just a simple click to get to know all of our services.
• Plan your trip: using geolocation or typing an address, you can easily see which route is quicker and adequate to your needs in order to reach the desired location;
• Create favorites: store the bus stops and the routes you use the most and receive an alert at the time you wish with the real-time estimated arrival schedule for that route and stop.
• See which bus is next: check in real-time which route is closer to you and the estimated arrival time
• What's the closest bus stop: search or check your position to see which bus stop is closer to you and which routes pass by.
• Discover the touristic points in our region: view the main landmarks to discover in Sintra and Cascais and which SCOTTURB routes serve those points.
• Check schedules: access all our routes schedules.
• View our fares: check out all the available fares and subscriptions.
• Latest news: view all the latest news regarding SCOTTURB services, including last-minute changes of services.
• Sales points and contacts: view where you can buy tickets and contact us.
We're working on deploying a new geo-location service and ETAs for our bus vehicles. Therefore, we have temporarily removed the "Real Time" option on this version so that users don't get wrong estimates. We'll add the new version soon! Stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible company do not use!
The app does not work well and does not show timetables correctly. We bought their pass to travel to Sintra and Cabo de Roca with the understanding they come every 30 minutes. We waited for the first bus 50 minutes and our second bus over 60 minutes. Definitely a terrible company and a scam. A lady tried selling rides for 7.50€ in her personal vehicle because it took so long. Would be cheaper / easier to rent a car.
Does not work. At. All. No timetables. Maps are wrong. Useless.
ScottUrb are criminals. Do not patronize.
The word “voucher “is a commonly used word in the travel industry and also has a definition in the dictionary.
A voucher is a piece of paper or something like a QR code that gives you the right to exchange the voucher for an actual ticket.
In the case of Scott UPB they sell you a voucher which they label a voucher and yet when you go to their office and try to exchange the voucher for a ticket they tell you the voucher was the ticket.
Their tickets only good for 24 hours so if you bought it yesterday online in Lisbon and come to Sintra the next day, your ticket/voucher maybe has 30 minutes left on it or more likely has expired and they want you to pay 11€ a second time.
This is definitely a scheme to defraud tourists. If you refuse to pay twice and demand a refund, they just stonewall you.
The tourist information offices all report that the number of complaints against ScottUPD is high and escalating. Their attempts to mediate are met by deaf ears. This cheating is intentional.
This company apparently was awarded a contract by the city of Sintra to operate the hop on hop off buses. So while there is competition, it is more expensive and fragmented.
Apple needs to contact the two tourist offices I visited and verify that Scott is intentionally cheating visitors to Sintra, Portugal and remove this app from the app store.
Do not download and do not patronize. Use a different company and wait until you get to Sintra to decide which one.
I am contacting my bank to get a refund of my 11€. If you are cheated and abused by this company, demand to enter a complaint in the Red Book, which is a government program that has the power to shut down companies that are not acting properly with good business ethics.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Clever Way Mobile Lda.
- 117.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Scotturb