ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer. Help Kyhra to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
• Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as "Dead Cells meets Celeste"
• Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
• Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
• Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...)
• Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
• Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
• Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The thing that most surprised me about this game, which I’ve seen on other platforms but never bought, is that it’s almost as playable with touch controls as with an actual controller. It’s fast paced, fairly well balanced, and has some surprising accessibility options. Release Neurovoider, and I’ll buy it as well.
Loved this game a lot I’ve played it tons on my Switch, combat feels amazingly fast and flashy my ONLY issue so far is the stick swipe to dash it can be a real hassle to get precise hits or dodges off.
- Best way I think to off set this is to have an option in settings to add a dash button that replaces the interact button with it and when pressed will dash you which ever way your pointing the stick at the time sense you already auto attack anyways it’s not gonna be a lot of swap tapping anyways, an the interact button can be placed to the top right corner of the on screen buttons by the fire and slash keys.
Besides this only issue which can easily break a good run or cause unintentional damage it’s a fantastic and well made game that’s been ported VERY well given the type of game this is the devs did great work making everything feel nicely compact and not to overwhelming with on screen controls. Keep of the great work!
Love this game, but…
I love this game on switch, and this port is VERY faithful. I play with a lab external controller, and it’s almost exactly the same. The only reason for not giving 4 stars is that smashed bullets scatter, rather than follow my directional input to return bullets back at enemies. As such, it robs me of a very potent offensive move. Devs, if you read this, can this be fixed? If it’s just me lacking knowledge of a specific upgrade to narrow the spread, I’d also appreciate that info. Thanks.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plug In Digital
- 160.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©2021 Flying OakGames & Plug In Digital
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.