Lights fail in its presence.
They flicker off, one by one.
It sees you.
It's coming for you out of the dark.
You run, dodging over, under, past debris.
This has to be one of those dreams.
Where you run, and you run, and you run,
and just before the thing gets you, you wake up.
But what if it isn't?
What do you do if you can't wake up?
Experience Scram, an atmospheric first-person 3D-running experiment brought to you By Implication.
• Immersive 3-D Graphics and Visual Effects
• Simple, Fast-Paced Gameplay
• Original Theme Music
• Game Center Achievements
• Retina Display Support
• Twitter Integration for iOS 5 Users
• Universal Compatibility
Visit us at byimplication.com
Follow us on Twitter: @byimplication
Like us on Facebook: fb.com/byimplication
This update brings Universal (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) compatibility, and a number of graphical enhancements.
• Support for the iPad and iPad 2
• Minor timing and balancing adjustments
• Field of View shifting / Tunnel Vision — speed up to see this. We welcome feedback on this particular effect.
If you have an iPad 2 or iPhone 4S, you're in for a treat.
We take advantage of the fancy A5 CPU to give you:
• 60 frame per second rendering — silky smooth motion!
• Depth of Field — pretty awesome and subtle effect. Speed up to see in action.
• Blur effect on impact
Ratings and Reviews
I See Potential !
I like the game but it can be better in so many ways as it's like play once/twice and delete type of game.
I would i like to give suggestions if you don't mind .
When the player is running at top speed you could keep some jumpscares or turns to give the people the chills and you could put variety of obstacles as it's too repetitive so many things you could do that would make this game the best.
I will not delete the game and wait for updates :) .
Great game! Have already spent too much Time on it but it's a bit repetitive at the end.
This is probably one of the best games I've ever played. Particularly for the thrilling scene it creates, I am a big fan of it. Although I do feel the game becomes a bit too repetitive at the end.
I think it's ok if you look past the unreasonable hit box for the objects and the sensitive controls
The developer, by Implication, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- By Implication, Inc.
- 23.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © By Implication
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.