That day, for no apparent reason, SCRAP decided to wake up and run. He had to, because his activation was a mistake the "Factory" could not afford.
SCRAP is a unique platformer in which you can't stop moving. The remedy to that is jumping. Jump faster and learn new sequences to discover the way forward. But it's not gonna be easy, since each level is harder than the previous one and SCRAP keeps getting faster. You're lucky though, because there are clues and power-ups scattered around to help you. All of this is complemented by a polished graphic design and great soundtrack.
In short, SCRAP is:
- 30 (plus 3 bonus) carefully designed levels in 3 unique worlds. 11 additional levels and a completely new world coming soon - free.
- Intuitive controls.
- Yup, you can play SCRAP using only one hand. One. Hand.
- Polished graphics. You're gonna rate it yourself, anyways
- Equally great soundtrack. You're gonna rate this, too.
- No microtransactions, ads or any of that stuff. NONE.
- Gorgeous wallpapers to discover, created by Polish artists!
- We've thrown in some making-of sketches as a bonus.
Performance improvements, minor tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Price is too much
Game is fun, I just beat it. But 3.00 is too much! It should be 1.00 if not free because it is just short. There is suppose to be an update so maybe I'll change my mind. But other than that it is great! The wallpapers are cool unlock ables and it is not that hard.
EDIT: Cool. Thanks for lowering the price
Developer Response ,
We did it! Now SCRAP has a lower price. Forever!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.