Scrapnote can gracefully capture websites, photos, documents, or online videos. It is a handwriting application with the feeling of note-taking.
Store your memories and data in a beautiful note with the nicest of functions.
THE MOST POWERFUL SCRAPBOOK
The powerful functions of Scrapnote cannot be found in any other application.
Scrapnoted data can be intuitively placed in a note and decorated with different skins.
Relevant data may be stored in the same space and easily explored.
See below regarding the kinds of data that can be Scrapnoted.
REAL TACTILE HANDWRITING
Operating Scrapnote is as smooth and natural as writing with a pen.
Write, draw, paint, and underline different kinds of notes with Marker, Quill, and Highlighter.
You can draw lines with very delicate as if using a Technical Pen.
You can also use the pen on Scrapnoted data.
MANY BEAUTIFUL TEXT BOXES
In Scrapnote, you can input text using a keyboard as well as handwriting.
Type titles, notes, explanations, and memos of all kinds. You may write on different fine papers such as ripped and sticky notes.
Data that may be Scrapnoted
• Web: You can archive a website as is. You can use the bookmarklet at Safari or iPad and Scrapnote the page you are currently viewing .
• YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion: You can easily link YouTube & Vimeo videos and replay them any time. Do it either as a page or in full screen.
• Evernote: You can Scrapnote Evernote data stored in your computer, smartphone, or other applications.
• Copy & Paste: Copy the contents from other applications into the clipboard and Scrapnote them.
• Photos: Scrapnote photos from your iPad or the web.
• Documents: Scrapnote other formats such as pdf, doc, xls, ppt, key, numbers, and pages.
- Plain paper and custom paper are also included in the 'Tools' menu
- Fixed the problem that letters are cut off from the planner paper
- Fixed an issue that a note could not open if there was no data on the first paper when using the Planner paper
- Added planner papers
- Added picture papers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
interesting ideas but too buggy to be used
Handwriting lags and then stops
App rotation distorts the tool bar
No way to reset a locked document?
I am a disabled woman and I love this app for its ease of use. BUT I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM. I'd like to find a publisher for a 2013 book I wrote. I password protected it so the child who borrowed my tablet from time to time wouldn't have access to it.
Your app doesn't seem to have a way to reset a password on a locked journal. I need this document unlocked immediately.
Please explain how to reset or remove the password, as all that your app consistently tells me to do is verify the password when I type in the wrong one.
I use both this one and the paid version everyday. I love how easy it is to convert to pdf and send my notes to dropbox.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.