Scrapnote can gracefully capture websites, photos, documents, or online videos. It is a handwriting application with the feeling of note-taking.
Store your memories and data in a beautiful note with the nicest of functions.
THE MOST POWERFUL SCRAPBOOK
The powerful functions of Scrapnote cannot be found in any other application.
Scrapnoted data can be intuitively placed in a note and decorated with different skins.
Relevant data may be stored in the same space and easily explored.
See below regarding the kinds of data that can be Scrapnoted.
REAL TACTILE HANDWRITING
Operating Scrapnote is as smooth and natural as writing with a pen.
Write, draw, paint, and underline different kinds of notes with Marker, Quill, and Highlighter.
You can draw lines with very delicate as if using a Technical Pen.
You can also use the pen on Scrapnoted data.
MANY BEAUTIFUL TEXT BOXES
In Scrapnote, you can input text using a keyboard as well as handwriting.
Type titles, notes, explanations, and memos of all kinds. You may write on different fine papers such as ripped and sticky notes.
Data that may be Scrapnoted
• Web: You can archive a website as is. You can use the bookmarklet at Safari or iPad and Scrapnote the page you are currently viewing .
• YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion: You can easily link YouTube & Vimeo videos and replay them any time. Do it either as a page or in full screen.
• Evernote: You can Scrapnote Evernote data stored in your computer, smartphone, or other applications.
• Copy & Paste: Copy the contents from other applications into the clipboard and Scrapnote them.
• Photos: Scrapnote photos from your iPad or the web.
• Documents: Scrapnote other formats such as pdf, doc, xls, ppt, key, numbers, and pages.
- Plain paper and custom paper are also included in the 'Tools' menu
- Fixed the problem that letters are cut off from the planner paper
- Fixed an issue that a note could not open if there was no data on the first paper when using the Planner paper
- Added planner papers
- Added picture papers
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App, Scrapnote Lite!
I love this app, and am having so much fun scrapbooking from the web, but I cannot rotate things well with my fingers as there is only a button that you can go portrait or landscape, so if I pinch it with my fingers, it goes to the original place where I got it on the web and it doesn't resize or rotate the way I want. Otherwise, I love the space I have on the screen (as other apps crowd you with tools and this and that. . .) I love the little scraps of torn paper that you can write a title on (but I wish the scraps came in bigger sizes), but anyway, I keep coming to this app and trying to figure it out as I am a new iPad user, and I'll eventually buy it, I hope the rotation issue will be updated. . .until then, Love it!
No way to reset a locked document?
I am a disabled woman and I love this app for its ease of use. BUT I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM. I'd like to find a publisher for a 2013 book I wrote. I password protected it so the child who borrowed my tablet from time to time wouldn't have access to it.
Your app doesn't seem to have a way to reset a password on a locked journal. I need this document unlocked immediately.
Please explain how to reset or remove the password, as all that your app consistently tells me to do is verify the password when I type in the wrong one.
I wish I can hand write
This app doesn’t let you hand write. It lags, erases it and pops up when you are type writing. Please fix it, I really want to use app.
The developer, groosoft, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 105.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 groosoft