In Scrappers, up to 4 players can team up to clean up the streets of a futuristic city teeming with garbage -- and trash anyone who gets in their way!
You take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city of the not-so-distant future. Time is money in Junktown, and team tactics like stacking trash and passing it to teammates -- much like in basketball -- can boost your efficiency for bigger rewards!
But garbage collection is only part of the job. Rival teams will attack and interfere, and it’s up to you to dispose of them while staying on schedule!
Teamwork is key to maximizing efficiency and achieving high scores, which in turn unlocks new characters and customization options!
Scrappers is a brand new game from Q-Games, the developers behind the PixelJunk series, Star Fox Command, X-Returns, and many other classic titles!
- Explore 4 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 20 stages.
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 3 friends.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls using a variety of unlockable weapons.
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts.
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster.
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games.
- Immerse yourself in a colorful world that interweaves cyberpunk influences with a cartoony pop style that draws inspiration from real-world Japan.
- Includes support for PlayStation DualShock 4, Xbox Wireless, and MFi controllers.
We've been listening to your feedback and working hard on an update that we hope you'll be as excited about as we are!
- Introducing S.C.R.A.P., a solo player's best friend!
This adorable AI sidekick helps players out in single-player mode by automatically collecting trash, then passing it to them or tossing it into the garbage truck as the situation demands.
- Overclock in either single-player or multiplayer mode with the overclocker bot!
We've replaced the single-player overclock system with a new support NPC that appears in multiplayer games as well. Pop the balloon on top of its head to overclock! Overclocking temporarily boosts your strength and speed. It also allows you to pick up more than the usual limit of 3 items at once!
- Teaming up for multiplayer is now easier than ever!
The game now supports party codes and random matchmaking! Share a numeric code with friends to start a multiplayer game together, or match up randomly with players from around the world!
- New trash tiers for score tallies!
Garbage is now divided into 4 tiers with different score bonuses: normal, heavy, special, and enemy.
- New auto-catch feature allows easier catching for casual play!
You can now automatically catch garbage within range with a new optional auto-catch feature! You can also disable this feature to play the classic Scrappers way.
- New and improved tutorials!
We've updated our tutorials to get you up to speed on the latest features as quickly as possible.
We've also added a number of quality-of-life improvements:
- You can now restart a stage immediately after game over.
- UI now features P1-P4 indicators to clarify who's who in multiplayer games.
- New HP bars now allow players to gauge their health at a glance.
- Players low on HP now feature sparking visual and sound effects to indicate damage.
- Visual effects updated to make it clearer who's been KO'd and where.
- Respawn timers now appear above KO'd players' heads.
- Adjusted enemy spawns and default gear's strength for more fun and balanced gameplay.
- You can now skip the basic tutorial.
- Added a quick tutorial explaining player KO, repairs, and recycling.
- Reduced prices and streamlined purchases.
- Improved UI to clarify which items are available for purchase.
- Improved character selection screen navigation.
- Improved character selection screen visuals to better indicate which slots players are in and which characters are still available.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Q-Games Ltd
- 236.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Q-Games Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.