Join the biggest, bloodiest, baddest group of fright fans on the newly updated Screambox app. This version offers killer new features and fresh, creepy content so you can scream unlimited movies and shows -- anytime, anywhere. Watch every kind of horror, from Supernatural, Psychological, and Slasher, to Classics, Monsters, Zombies, Extreme banned titles, and much more!
New horror movies added every week. Watch exclusive original horror content you can’t find on any other streaming service Unlimited. Uncut.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Screambox on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.screambox.com/tos
- Improvements to analytics
- Improvements to error messaging
- Optimizations for content-loading
- Enhanced support for video metadata
- Fixed an issue affecting background audio for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting closed caption for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting extras
- Fixed an issue affecting subtitles
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I notice that although having already paid, some folk are surprised to find an offer to "subscribe" when trying to watch a selection. Just click on play and if you’ve logged on the movie will indeed play. My 3 stars are for the quality of films on offer but that, if course, is a matter of taste.
I had tried Screambox a while back and cancelled my subscription because I wasn't wowed by the choices. I got an offer in my email to sign back up again for $4.99 for three months. Five bucks, three months - ok, I'll give them another chance.
I wish I hadn't. As others have stated, they charged my card and my account says it is active, but it asks me to subscribe every time I try to view something. I have emailed support several times and get crickets. I sent an email to cancel and opened a case on my credit card to dispute the charge. Yes, it is only $5, but it is the principal. Plus, I don't want the to keep charging me for something I'm not getting.
Do not bother.
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!
I wish I would have seen the plethora of negative reviews for Screambox before I started a "free trial". Do a quick search and you'll see this same complaint all over. You get the free trial and put yours card info in and then the only way to cancel is to email them. However, they don't respond so you get charged. IF they end up responding to me, they will not reimburse me as stated in their shady Terms. Also--read their terms closely. They state they own your account information which is your personal information. I have to cancel my bank card now. Not sure how this company is still around and not being sued. Class action lawsuit anyone?
- Scream Entertainment LLC
- 196.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Scream Entertainment LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Screambox Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Screambox Annual Subscription $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.