*** Mirror your Mac's screen to multiple devices simultaneously – with virtually zero-second delay!
You can mirror your Mac's screen to multiple devices simultaneously. Any digital device with a web browser can view the mirrored screen with almost no delay. This app is very easy to use.
Wirelessly mirror your Mac's screen on your Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Smartphones, Tablets, Game Console, etc. No additional hardware or software is required on your device.
Five Unique Features You Can't Find Elsewhere:
* Multi-Screen Mirroring - Mirror your Mac to multiple devices simultaneously.
* Cross-Platform - Any digital device with a web browser will support the screen mirroring.
* Very Low Delay - It has an almost zero-second delay during screen mirroring.
* Mirror Multiple Screens - One device can view multiple mirrored screens simultaneously.
* Simple and Easy Setup - Setup is easy. You can begin mirroring immediately.
1. Click the 'Start' button and then open a web browser on your digital device.
2. Enter the URL as shown in the Screen Mirror to TV & Device app. You can also share the URL via AirDrop.
3. Your Mac's screen should appear in the device's web browser.
* You can adjust the Frame Rate and Refresh Time in the file menu.
* Please make sure all of your digital devices are connected to the same network. Screen Mirror to TV & Device app doesn't work on complex networks such as VLANs (Virtual LANs), VPNs (Virtual Private Networks), or Subnets.
* Actual mirroring performance depends on your network condition.
* Sound is not supported at the moment.
Get it now!
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not great, but okay
I was anticipating function similar (not identical) to sidecar; another functional screen. That's more my fault for not reading carefullly enough, I suppose.
Anyway, it worked perfectly the first time I tried it, which is a nice surprise after reading the reviews. (For everyone having trouble I wonder if they granted permission to the app to record the screen; failing to do so would definitely make for "Doesn't work/nothing but a blank screen" results.
This doesn't give you another usable screen: Just a (slightly delayed) mirrored display inside a browser window. You could set the browser to full screen and have a non-functional, mirror display on your phone/tablet. If that's something that would be useful to you, this is a great free solution.
If you can forgive the hard sell...
I agree with those who say the 60-second “trial” hardly deserves that name. But I took a leap of faith and paid the fee and I have been pleased. It works.
This app gets a hard NO from me
Installed the app because it says it offers a free version, but the second you open it up, you're quickly greeted with the fact that it's only for 60 seconds and then you have to pay for the premium app. That's really borderline bait and switch, shame on the dev. This shouldn't be listed as a free app but of course the dev has figured out how to get around that and then strong arm people into paying for the premium version as soon as they have your app on your computer. 60 seconds is definitely not enough time for a user to decide if the app is complete junk, but the dev likely knows this and so wants you to drop your money right away so that once you figure out that you're unhappy with it, it's too late, you've already paid your money. There are a lot of really amazing apps out there on the app store that don't pull this kind of game, this is not one of them. Will 100% NOT recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.