TV Mirror for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to work on audio
When I try to mirror from my phone. I only see the video but didn’t hear any sound on TV but from phone. Please fix the audio too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Screen Mirroring App is still under development and currently does not support sound, but we are already working on it. Please stay tuned. You can connect your smartphone to a bluetooth box and temporary workaround this problem. Please let us know if this works for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Very good progress!!!!
App deserves five stars because it seems to be one of the few apps to find a way of wireless mirroring. Needs improvement, top tips are “screen flip on tv as well, full screen movies on tv as well, better resolution”. I hope those could be achieved. App is on the way. Thank you.
Funny how all the 4 and 5 stars are from ppl talking about the audio not working and those just happen to be the only reviews that the app makers replied back to. It’s almost as if they are posting those reviews with the the built in reply that they are working on it. Things that make you go hmmmm....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.