Wirelessly connect your iPhone & iPad to a Samsung TV with this revolutionary app. Easily enjoy shows, sports, movies, live streams, news, videos, etc. on TV. Try it now!
Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror anything from your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
Enjoy everything on TV from your iPhone, iPad & Mac.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
T = 2020
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
You can purchase the Mirror for Samsung TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update your app. Get the latest technology for a better home entertainment experience.
In this release, the performance of the app has been improved. Minor bugs have also been fixed. Discover it now.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked From The Start
Let me start by stating that I don’t understand why this app has low ratings. I tried at least 5 apps that had trial version with severe limitations before reaching this solution. I literally spent days trying to get them to work with with my Samsung TV and PC. None of them worked, not even partially.
I finally found this solution. I was put off because there was no trial version for Samsung, but they did have a trial version for the PC that worked out the gate. I took a chance since this was only $5 and went ahead and purchased. I have to say , I’m glad I did. It worked with no configurations and immediately picked up my SamsungTV that I purchased 7 years ago.
The only thing that gives me pause for this software is the 2-3 second lag, hence the 4 stars. I’m on the latest iPad Pro, running over a Fios gigabit wireless network, so I would think with the performance of my hardware and speed of my network that this would be less of a issue. Anyway, worth what I paid for sure.
It works, don’t trust the bad reviews!
Okay so I was understandably skeptical of the app because of the rather low ratings. It had many one star reviews saying the app just didn’t work. But over quarantine I’ve been having to take online classes and was pretty desperate because I had to get a class in before my cardio training. So, with no other choice but to try it out, I forked the 5 dollars over.
I can tell you one hundred percent, it WAS WORTH IT. It only buffered once throughout my entire training (which is about 45 minutes) and even that buffer was very short. I didn’t even need to contact support, even though other reviews say their technical support is quite fast if you have any issues. So yes, I’m here to tell you to get the app if you have a phone that just refuses to connect to your Samsung TV. It works, it’s quick, and it’s a one time payment! Most other apps I checked out had better reviews, but had a 12 dollar monthly fee and no free trial. Yeah, no thanks. Just take the risk, pay the 5 bucks, and I promise you won’t be disappointed. I normally don’t even leave reviews for apps, but this was too good.
And as for the devs of this you are GENIUSES. I spent half an hour searching for a way to connect and this app was my saving grace. God bless you guys, I’d kiss you if I could! Goodluck to any future buyers, and thanks to the devs.
I use this app with my iPhone 11 pro and a 6900 series Samsung smart TV.
This app does work. There is a delay of a couple seconds, so it works great for video streaming or picture slideshows, but might not be what you want to use with apps that are super interactive. The video quality is pretty good, although not perfect. Audio will play from your phone and the tv separately, so you need to down the volume on your phone and then turn up the volume of your tv.
I wasn’t able to connect the app to my TV at first, but I used the Facebook messenger customer support. I was skeptical, but they were very responsive and helpful. Walked me through a couple troubleshooting things and I had it working within a few minutes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 149.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2022 AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan: All Features $4.99
- Annual Plan: All Features $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
- Pay Only Once & All Features $33.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.