This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings. With photos, videos, web videos casting the app also suite for personal entertainment.
- Smart mirror iPhone, iPad screen to TV
- Streaming or casting photos, videos
- Cast web video to tv
- Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your iPhone
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from $3.99 for 1week subscription
- Lifetime $18.99
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: http://tvcast.in/policies/#tos
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Minor bugs fixed for photos & videos casting view
- Improve quality of Optimize Speed mode
- Update subscriptions screen & flow
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Phuong Chu
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TV CAST & MIRROR LAB
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $3.99
- Lifetime $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.