- Screen Mirroring in high quality without delay (zero delay).
- No setup, additional hardwares required.
- The easiest mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku TV (TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio, ....) in high quality without delay.
This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings. With photos, videos, web videos casting the app also suite for personal entertainment.
- Smart mirror iPhone, iPad screen to TV
- Streaming or casting photos, videos
- Cast web video to tv
- Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your iPhone
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from USD 4.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
We update our app regularly so that we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using Screen Mirroring!
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad at all
The app works great for screen mirroring in my 32” Phillips Roku TV. Although I did not realize that it doesn’t carry the audio of the online videos (which makes it useless in my case) I wanted to stream online movies through this app, but audio does not carry through the tv. Am I doing something wrong? Or will it only carry the audio through videos saved in camera roll?
Settings and instructions within the app sadly did not help me figure anything out. Deleted the app however will download if it’s resolved
Developer Response ,
If you need any further assistance on how to use the app, please contact us, either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Contact us” option in the app. Please also have a look at our Trouble Shoot section.
This app does not mirror my iPhone’s screen. It displays photos and videos from my camera’s memory on my Roku TV. It will also send a URL to my TV so the TV goes out to the Internet and plays the videos (but only from certain sites). That’s not mirroring, that’s casting.
Another problem is that the description in the App Store doesn’t tell you what you get for paying for a premium subscription. The prices range from reasonable to outlandish.
I give it two stars because it does do something, but it does not do what its name says it does.
No customer service response
I misunderstood and thought this app would “mirror” like other options but it’s only for your own photos or videos. It will not stream the video trainings I bought it for. I tried to double check via built in customer service prompts, in case I’m missing something. No response to 4 attempts. I’ve requested a refund. I cannot find a phone number so there’s only an undisclosed email from the app to reach the company.
If you want to stream any content other than your own photos or video, don’t get this! If you want a company that supports the customer, don’t buy this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 177.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
- Premium $14.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.