Screen Mirroring Z helps you mirror wirelessly your phone's screen to any smart TV in realtime (no delay).
Screen Mirroring Z is a universal TV app. It works with TVs having a web browser and supporting following discovery protocol: DLNA, DIAL, Chromecast, UDAP.
Screen Mirroring Z is designed to help you make presentation, watch your movies or play games on your TV.
Screen Mirroring Z is not affiliated with any TV brands such as: Samsung, LG, Sony, Roku, etc.
- Mirror phone's screen to TV.
- Cast photos from Photo Library to TV.
- Cast videos from Photo Library to TV.
- Mirror phone's camera to TV.
How to Mirror?
- Connect your phone and your TV to the same WIFI network.
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV.
- Tap "Screen Mirroring" button and follow instructions to start mirroring.
*** Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and unlock all features***
You can choose one-time payment or
a yearly subscription. (with 3-day free trial)
a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase (After free trial period if offered).
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Bug fix: screen rotation sometimes doesn't not work
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wow this actually worked!!!
I was expecting this not to work but it actually did! The TV connected to my phone and worked fine! My only problems with it are the quality is a bit blurry and the mirroring is a bit laggy. Plus I couldn’t figure out how to get sound. But despite those things the app did work and these thing weren’t big problems for what I used it for. I would recommend this is totally works 👍🏻
I couldn’t watch anything
Idk if it’s just the video I’m watching, but I can’t seem to connect to my TV. I tried everything, downloading the video which didn’t work, and when I pressed screen record I had to screen record the video, I’m not going to wait 2 hours just to watch the same thing again. I can only watch what I want to watch on that website, idk if it’s because it’s not a secured website but it works perfectly fine on my phone but not when I try to connect it to my TV. I’m sorry but I really want to watch my survival show but I can’t do that because it keeps saying there’s an error. I’m not asking for you to fix anything I just want to know what I’m doing wrong and how I can fix it.
So I downloaded this app specifically to watch something on Apple TV and watch it in my tv. Never once ANYWHERE was I told that it might not work with 3rd party videos like netflix or Apple. I had to go to another similar app which I was about to download until I read further down on their page that they don’t play Netflix or some other companies because those 3rd party apps are jerks and don’t allow it. I just wish I would have known before I paid money for it. I am super broke and every dollar is hard to give up so knowing I wasted my money because I wasn’t properly informed beforehand makes me feel like an idiot and like I can’t trust this company. So as I said before...BOOOOOO!!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for this inconvenience it may cause to you. The app is basically compatible with wide-range of TVs. But there are few TV types we can not cover. Please contact us at email@example.com for more support.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 99.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Evolly.app
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium $29.99
- 1 Month Premium $4.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.