Screen Recorder Robot Lite is a powerful screen record app. It can screenshot and support edit it. It can screen record and support edit the video.
• Auto-identify windows, menus etc
• Magnifying glass help you accurate select area
• Magnifying glass will show the color of the mouse location, you can put the color to clipboard by "command+c"
• It will show the select area info, include location, width, height etc. You can use it as a ruler
• You can adjust the area after selected
• You can cancel select by Press ‘esc’
• You can capture mouse cursor or not
• You can capture mouse clicks or not
• You can mute audio or not
• You can select frame rate from 1 to 30
• You can select session preset 1280x720, 960x540 etc
Recorded Video Edit
• Support trim, crop, rotate the video
• It can make some video files to be one
• You can add a new audio to the video
• You can remove the video’s audio
• You can adjust the play speed
• Support undo and redo
• You can use it to play the video
• You can save image as png, jpg, bmp, tiff etc
ScreenShot Image Edit
• Support draw text, mosaics, blur(Gaussian blur), rectangle, circle, arrow etc
• Support change the graph color, adjust the graph size, adjust the graph line width etc
• Support opacity
• Support undo and redo
• You can select start login or not
• You can capture or screenshot by shortcuts at any time and any where, you don’t need to switch to the app
Support Multiple Screens
fit some bug
Ratings and Reviews
does what it’s supposed to
it only records 900 seconds.. unless you spend $8 on the Pro version. Audio wasn’t half bad. Let’s you edit within the app which was cool. And seemed to uphold the quality of video well. I am just held back by the limit on the time of recordings. I did about a 10 min video.
recording is intuitive but audio could be better
the visual aspect of the recorder is good and easy to use, the 10 minute recording limit isn’t much of a problem if you are quick about starting a new recording and have software to stitch them together later.
my first project attempt was recording a music visualizer that ran at 50 fps, so while the recording cap of 30 fps was noticable it wasn’t really a problem, my main issue with this and many other screen recorders is that they can’t record audio internally due to some data privacy concerns, and trying to get a device to listen to itself is harder than you’d think, forget about getting quality audio,
i will commend this app however for being able to record understandable audio, as opposed to quicktime where you have to crank the volume to hear anything, this app is workable, maybe i'll tape a earbud to the microphone see if that works.
Works better than most!!!!
I give this 5 stars after trying about 6 others. My favorite was not updated for Mojave, this was. What is so good about this, the control is a small stip at the bottom of the capture window, yes! Others have big graphical controls that interfee with the window to record, this one does not. I tested it several times, then madde the screen recoding I needed, works great for my graduate paper.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.