The Best App to Record Screen for iPhone and iPad
Reactions and Audio Sound can be added to your screens, videos in an efficient way
Support Recoding Parameter Setting Like Resolution, FPS & Orientation
- Record everything appears in the screen
- Support Games & App inside, including Audio
- Capture Reactions and Record Audio
- Import & Edit external video, not just recording files
- Adjust FaceCam Size
- Trim your recording files
- One Click to Share
- Subscription is billed monthly at the rate corresponding to the selected plan.
- Subscription Price: Monthly Subscription $3.49
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Huge improvements on Video Editing Feature, including
** Easier way to add reactions and commentary to recording videos
** Trim, cut, delete video clip
** New features: speed, volume & rotate
Now all exported video will be saved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Recording App, Just a Few Complaints
Overall, it’s a fabulous app. I have tried multiple screen recorders but they have all disappointed me besides this one. You don’t have to pay for anything that is needed, even though you could. Recently, though, there is this glitch where it turns the volume of my game really high even though I had no volume while recording so that then I could speak while playing. When I completed the video, the volume was so oddly loud it drowned me out completely. Otherwise, I would recommend it to everyone interested in a full-on working app. Produces great quality but does unfortunately take up a lot of space. It’s worth it because you get to choose between landscape and portrait style while recording. You can also do face reaction/cam, but I don’t use this add-on often. Please fix my issue with the volume!
Thank you for your time.
So for anyone here in the review section looking to see if they should get this app I’m here for you. This is an amazing app but...
1. Subscription: In this app you need to buy the pro version to use your voice, show your face, etc.
2. Effects: After filming a video you should get notified unless you have notifications off. A video will be sent to the app, there you can view your video. The video has an option to edit although, when I hear the word edit I think of special effects, voiceover, text, etc. Nope! Instead you can only to trim the video. Also, you cannot cut out certain parts. You will need to download another app for that. You can only trim beginning and end.
Besides those two things, it’s a pretty cool app! The quality is great and it’s awesome for showing people how to do things and examples. I hope this was helpful!
i like yet don’t
so I get so many ads I don’t like it and it keeps telling me to buy the premium I don’t want to buy the premium I I don’t like this I wish there was less ads I wish there would be no premium and we can make it as long as we want because that’s not fair if we have to buy it for a lifetime for $21 and four a month once a month I forgot how many dollars there is so I don’t like this but I gave you a five star anyway be thankful also Black Lives Matter✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻
- OneCutOne Technology Co. Ltd.
- 38.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © OCO TECH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Member $3.49
- Remove_Ads $2.99
- Life Time Member $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.