When it comes to exchanging contact information, a new kind of digital business card is required for our online meetings and group video conference calls. Introducing ScreenBadge!
With just a few quick steps, ScreenBadge creates a digital business card using a QR code, and puts it on a virtual background image of your choice. Export the virtual background from ScreenBadge and install it in Zoom. Others can directly retrieve your contact card into their Contacts, simply by scanning the QR code from the virtual background. Simple. Easy.
• Includes four default background images
• Add additional background images from Photos
• Easy photo cropping with 16x9 aspect ratio
• Photo auto-cropping
• Existing contact card selection
• New contact card creation
• QR code creation, with selective contact items
• QR code creation for web link
• QR code content preview
• Full screen QR code for near-distance badge sharing
• Export as virtual background
• Export as profile photo
• Option to disable ScreenBadge watermark
• Auto-hosting of published business cards
• Fully integrated with iCloud
• Compatible with Zoom desktop app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy contact sharing
Good way to virtually hand out business cards to people you encounter in online meetings.
I've always kept a separate address book record for myself with just the contact info I want to share with people. This makes it easy to turn that into a QR code I don't have to send out individually.
Since it exports a high-rez background image, it should also work with other video-conferencing apps that support background images or for social networking banners.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.