Record. Edit. Share.
Telestream ScreenFlow® is award-winning screen recording and video editing software designed exclusively for macOS. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture, exceptionally powerful editing features as well as a new Stock Media Library option*, ScreenFlow helps you create incredible looking videos, animated GIFs, and APNGs with unprecedented ease. You won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video.
HIGHEST QUALITY MULTI, FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time! ScreenFlow enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, updated once again to offer even more ease of use. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video. Easily add additional images, recordings, clips, text, audio, other video files, and more to create awesome-looking videos.
Then polish it with professional-level animations. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with animated text effects. Also, nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, and video motions such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Stock Media Library option*. Bring in motion backgrounds, lower thirds, titles, transitions, professional intros and outros, stock video content, royalty-free backing audio, and more. Unlike most stock media databases, you won’t pay per piece of media…just one incredibly low price for a year-long subscription!
SIMPLE EXPORTING AND SHARING
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or Imgur. You can also export an animated GIF or APNG, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop to be used anywhere.
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with automatic export options. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
New in ScreenFlow 9:
- Multi-screen Recording
- Timeline Tools Palette
- Clip Editor
- New Click Effects
- UVC Capture Card Support
- Manual Media Management
- Performance Improvements
And Much More! For a detailed list of changes and what's new, please visit:
ScreenFlow contains and in-app purchase*.
*Subscription length 1 year from date of purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the MAS equivalent price to $59.99 USD unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Trial of the service is unavailable. The Stock Media Library may be browsed without a purchase but may not be used in a project. Remaining subscription time from a prior license cannot be transferred.
● IMPROVED – Ability to customize start position of Clock Wipe transition
● IMPROVED – Add more saving logging to ScreenFlow for potential saving issue diagnosis.
● IMPROVED – Add trace logging for tracking potential recording issue diagnosis.
● IMPROVED – Localize the google security text that appears within the YouTube publishing window
● IMPROVED – Option to set export resolution to 4K
● IMPROVED – Prompt the user when a proxy is unable to be created due to cache limit size
● FIXED – 9.0.5 (31554) build shows an Async Readback crash when trying to export
● FIXED – Annotation color does not update correctly when changing color using the color picker boxes
● FIXED – Annotation thumbnails show as white boxes
● FIXED – Background color and text box background same in canvas, different on export.
● FIXED – Batch export does not work with "Single File Documents"
● FIXED – Document crashes ScreenFlow: net.telestream.screenflow.thumbnailgenerator
● FIXED – Dragging an unsupported media file over the timeline can sometimes show a blank unable to import error
● FIXED – Freehand annotation does not appear correctly after being drawn
● FIXED – In/Out points are not being recognized correctly when adding from Clip Editor to a Timeline that has a different fps
● FIXED – Mac Pro: Crash when adding or selecting a text box
● FIXED – Mac Pro: Crash when selecting an annotation on the timeline
● FIXED – Real time audio degrades and disappears after 15 minutes
● FIXED – Selecting a partial size option after first selecting 3840x2160 option causes the selection to move off screen
● FIXED – Templates do not save correctly when default save is set to Single File Format
● FIXED – Text box background not matching color on screen recording and export
● FIXED – Text box thumbnails not appearing in the timeline
● FIXED – Unable to drag a single file document onto the Batch Export window
● FIXED – Using Keyboard shortcut for partial screen recording twice consecutively puts computer/screen in an odd state
● FIXED – Using media files from the Global Library in combination with the Clip Editor causes ScreenFlow to crash/show a Runtime Error
● FIXED – Video freezes/shows a freeze frame when adding a Video Filter to a media file that has had a proxy made
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This could have been an amazing product. I have used it to make a few videos, and it has been buggy with crashes and glitches since the beginning. After the current update it doesn't open my recently done work, it only opens new sessions. I might check back to see if they fixed it, but I think im giving up on this software. I'll find something that works better.
The Software Works BUT
Purchased this from the MAS because I thought it would would be more convienant. After purchasing a new computer, and installing the softwere there, and runnning it for a few days, it now will not boot. After combing thorough a lot of fine print, the license is only good for one computer only. OK fine, but how do I transfer the license? So far everything I've read about this in online help only deals with licensing when purchased directly from Telestream. None of that applies to MAS purchases. Also, MAS purchases will have to re-purchase the software when it is upgraded. No special upgrade price! Also, when you are filling out the support form on the Telestram web site, Delete caancels the entire form, sending you back to the previous page, so be careful typing. No reply from them so far. At a certan point I may have to repurchse the software just to met deadlines.
Crashes constantly with my $3k Mac :(
Just got a MacBook Pro 16 inch with i9 and was excited to use it with Screenflow and the application literally crashes constantly. Most crashes result in my having to reboot my computer. It's definitely not my computer that's the problem because literally everything else works 100% fine. I won't be requesting a refund because I really like Screenflow and I'm really hoping their dev team will fix these bugs with an update, but as of now it's basically unusable.
- Telestream LLC
- 61.5 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Telestream, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SF9-SML Yearly Access $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.