Screenshot Journal is the ideal tool for archiving, organizing, and inspecting iOS screenshots.
• Archive: Screenshots are copied to Screenshot Journal.
• Organize: Tags let you organize your screenshots in any way you want.
• Inspect: Pixel perfect zooming lets you inspect screenshots at up to 3200% without blurring.
"Screenshot Journal is an app that celebrates and respects UI design." - Neven Mrgan
“Overall, this app looks great and will be very useful for people dealing with a lot of screenshots or UI designers and developers who have tons of screenshots in their camera rolls.” - Beautiful Pixels
“Great idea.” - Daring Fireball
* Send screenshots to Screenshot Journal from other apps.
* URL scheme for opening Screenshot Journal directly to specific tags screenshotjournal://tagname
* Swipe between screenshots.
* Tap and hold to copy screenshot.
* Scans for and automatically imports only your screenshots.
* Favorite screenshots that you want to reference over and over again.
* View your screenshot collection grouped by month.
* Overlay a Grid that helps define pixels, and measure elements.
* Send your screenshots over Twitter, email, and clipboard.
* Send screenshots to other apps, which include Dropbox and Evernote, via "Open With...".
* Manual import for any image available on the device.
Follow us on Twitter: @screenshotsapp
• Much faster screenshot imports.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, this is a great start. I really need an app like this in order to separate out my screenshots of my regular photos. However, there are a few missing a much needed features. For one, I would like to be able to view screenshots as a slideshow, not just one at a time. Secondly, it would be great if you could multiply select screenshots in the app and then delete them. As it stands now you have to delete one at a time. This slows things down.
And most importantly, this app needs a way to quickly export screenshots to say to dropbox or back to the camera roll when you need to use them in some other capacity.
Despite my suggestions, I really appreciate the developers for creating this app. It is much needed for designers and writers who take a lot of screenshots.
I dislike screenshots in my Camera Roll. This app let's me remove them from the Camera Roll, gives me a screenshot only collection view sorted by device, and lets me back them all up to Dropbox.
Developer Response ,
Only works with really old iPhones...
Not sure if they are ever going to update this
Developer Response ,
I’m working on it. New update should be out soon.
- UIForge LLC
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © UI Forge LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tagging $0.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.