Take back control of your time.
ScreenTime+ allows you to take back control of your phone. Use the iOS focus modes to disable apps and notifications completely. Accessing them is no longer possible while your are focusing on your task. You can study, without getting distracted by messages from friends. You can work without distracting you with the doom scroll. You can focus on your friends and family without all those work mails taking your attention. And when you need it, exercise digital detox by blocking all apps on your phone.
With ScreenTime+ you get back control over your phone.
* Block access to apps entirely
* Block apps based on your current iOS focus
* Block all apps, but a small subset of necessary ones
* With digital detox, you can lock down your phone for a limited time
* Pomdoro Timer blocks all apps and only allows access during breaks
* View your daily screen time
* See what takes your attention the most
* If you need access to an app? You can allow to pause the restriction.
* Powerful Shortcuts can be used to automate app blocking, digital detox, and pomodoro timer.
Available Subscription Options:
ScreenTime+ Pro (annual / lifetime unlock)
Terms (EULA): https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
* Block custom websites. You can now add any websites that should be blocked
* Block websites in any browser (including Chrome and Firefox)
* Block adult content without blocking any other websites
* The app now runs faster
* Improved Pomodoro Timer
* iCloud synchronization
* Schedules are more reliable
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic little app!
Firstly, I love how inexpensive it is and how there’s a an option to buy it once instead of doing a subscription. Great value there!
There are a few graphical tweaks I’d love to see, however. Some text rendered on the blocked screen is rendered in a dark gray which is difficult to read. Also, even if you don’t allow for pausing, you can still tap an invisible spot under the “okay” button and it will unlock the app. I discovered this on accident and I hope it can be fixed.
I also wish there was a way to contact the developers through the app and send them screenshots and videos of these small issues.
I thought it was good until…
I got this app trying to help improve my self control and focus when working on things or trying to sleep. Aside from the poor navigation from screen time (which is not this app’s fault) the app doesn’t block apps even when it should. I have the software blocking Netflix, among other things, and it seems to not care as I open the app. Other apps, it blocks just fine, like Amazon. I’ve tried recreating blocking lists, restarting my phone, turning the list back on and off again, and to no avail. If you turn on “Digital Detox” it blocks the Netflix just fine, so it’s definitely an issue with the app and not Apple. I don’t normally leave negative reviews, but I have no other way I can let the developers know they have a major issue with their app. I hope they can fix it, because it’s good otherwise, but this is a critical feature that makes the app extremely useless.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- riedel.wtf GmbH
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Alexander Heinrich, Frederik Riedel, riedel.wtf GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- ScreenTime+ Pro (Annual) $9.99
- ScreenTime+ (Lifetime Unlock) $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.