ScribbleKey is a brand new way of communicating... through drawings! Our innovative FREE* Custom Keyboard (compatible with iOS 8) makes it easier than ever to send your friends and loved ones a truly personal message.
-- FEATURES --
- Custom Drawing Keyboard (works with many apps including Messages)
- A selection of 45 colors to choose from, 5 of which are completely free! (Other packs require In-App Purchase)
- Resizable brush and support for zoom (just pinch to zoom!)
- Undo support, just incase you made a mistake
- Comprehensive keyboard setup and tutorial information (includes videos!)
- "Try it!" zone allows you to test out the keyboard without leaving the app
- Gallery showing your recent drawings with option to disable if you wish
- Fully functional purple English and Numeric keyboard
-- HOW TO USE THE DRAWING FEATURE --
Follow our In-App setup instructions (it's really easy!), then:
1. Switch to the ScribbleKey keyboard.
2. Draw something epic.
3. Paste it into a field (such as the Message field in the Messages app)
4. Hit send + let your friends admire your masterpiece!
(Pasting only works if you are sending an iMessage. To send an SMS, or to send your drawing by any other supported app (for example, an Email or 3rd party app) simply click the Save icon (floppy disk) and the drawing will be saved to your Photos. Simply select the picture as you would normally).
-- HOW TO USE OUR TEXT KEYBOARD --
1. Simply press the Keyboard symbol to switch to the text/numeric keyboard. Type as normal!
To switch back to the drawing keyboard, press the Green scribble icon.
-- DISCLAIMERS & COPYRIGHT --
* 5 Free colors. Contains In-App Purchase for other color packs.
Screenshots and App Preview video show iMessage being use - you can only paste in the Messages app to another iMessage compatible recipient. For SMS and all other apps that don't support pasting images, use the save button to save to your camera roll, then select it from Photos.
iMessage is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Additional color packs require In-App Purchase.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Good not great
It was a little hard to understand at first I didn't understand you had to paste it in to the chat
The colors are good but you need to buy most of them and that's a little annoying
But other than that it's a really good idea and original
One of the best keyboard apps out there. Quite literally it covers everything you could want in a keyboard. You can draw a picture for someone, use regular keyboard mechanics, type emojis. Most keyboard apps hinder your ability to do basic things, but this is the best app. If you don't know about keyboards or whether you wanna get this one, get it!
super great! but...
I love it it has everything! i can send doodles and every thing but the 1 thing is that the caps lock doesn't stay like the regular one does but thats it everything else is awsome!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 57Digital Ltd
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 57Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Colors $2.99
- Color Pack F $0.99
- Color Pack C $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.