The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug Fixes
- iPhone X Support
Ratings and Reviews
Imagination becomes reality in 5th Cell’s spectacular puzzler—just write the name of almost anything in a magical notebook, and it appears before you. Expanding on the more linear Scribblenauts Remix, this game turns you loose to explore an open world. By creating everything from flying pigs to rocket launchers, you solve problems big and small for the people you meet. As the freedom to roam met the freedom to create, we got lost in coming up with the zaniest, most outlandish, or sometimes most diabolical ways to solve each scenario.
More levels please!
This game is really fun. I love how it encourages people to use creativity and a little bit of logic as well. The game is amazing and all but it really needs more levels added. I also wish you didn’t have to pay for more sets of characters. It feels like a rip-off considering the game is “ unlimited” because this makes you believe you can access all the characters. The game also needs more words added. Another complaint I have is Maxwell only had one sister who you can’t use. This is annoying because as a lady I would like to be able to play as a girl ( and not have to purchase it). If you could include all of this (which I know is a lot of things) the game would be 5 stars.
It’s nice, but the object editor needs to come back.
Okay, so I used to own a Nintendo Switch system. And I had the Scribblenauts Mega Pack on there. I mostly played Unlimited though. Unlimited was great, and one thing I seriously liked was the Object Editor. It was where you could edit objects and NPCs in the game and make them look however you wanted. You could even edit yourself. But now that the Switch is gone, and I payed the $5 to replay this game, it was still gold, except that you had to pay for custom avatars and that there is no object editor. Everything else was the same. If maybe you could add back that object editor and stuff like that, that’d be awesome. Thank you for taking the time to read this! 😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 567.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds $0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds $0.99
- Monster Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.