ScriptE Student gives you all the functionality of the basic ScriptE app so you can get started learning how to use the best tool available for Script Supervisors. The only difference in ScriptE Student and basic ScriptE is that your reports will have a "Student" watermark on them.
Once you have moved on from being a student to being a working professional, you can use the in-app purchase process to unlock all the professional features included in the multi-unit upgrade of the regular version, and remove the watermark from your reports.
The same great software used by the industry's top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized lap top to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter, or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it's automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It's not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II's camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad's built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don't miss out on that next job because you haven't yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.
* The only limitation in this version is that the reports will have a "Student" watermark.
Fix to handle some non-English characters in the project file name.
Ratings and Reviews
Consider the Full Version
I am working on an Indy feature and am trying out the role of script supervisor. I knew I could upgrade later so (since it’s not a tiered movie) I bought the student version. It’s sad to know that the upgrade costs $100 more than if I’d just purchased the whole version to begin with. Just some insight.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 ScriptE Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $249.99
- Artistic Licene $129.99
- Teradek Video Streaming $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.