***ScriptE includes in-app purchases that are required to add multi-unit and other newer functionality. The initial ScriptE app available here has all the functionality required to fully perform your duties as a script supervisor. You can add additional functionality to ScriptE via the in-app purchases.
ScriptE is now available on iPad! Yes, the same great software used by the industry's top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized lap top to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it's automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It's not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II's camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad's built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don't miss out on that next job because you haven't yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.
The major change is that we're switching the link to your status of Trained or Certified to a user account instead of a serial number, which could change. When you first start this version, you will be asked to login. You will likely not have an account. If you do, log in. If not, create an account so that your status can be linked to it.
Fix in Metabanq export.
Added ability to delete exported character and participant files by swiping in list of files.
Added ability to enter pages or eighths in the scripted eighths for a scene. Enter as 2 3 for 2 3/8 or as 2 3/8, etc.
Darkened the green color of the first take in the slates list.
Added the scene number in the scene credit pop up window.
Starting a new shoot day while on the time tab wasn't erasing the previous days times.
If you type in the Owe Notes, it will check the Owe box for you. If you check the Owe box it will display the Owe Notes tab.
We are now defaulting the take complete to complete.
Added blue highlight to the ERT in the scene view to draw your attention to it as something you need to enter.
We now show the eighths credited for a scene by summing the actual credit records, in case multiple units credit the same scene.
We now default the frame rate for a camera based on the timecode frame rate setting.
Captured photos were saving in reverse chronological order.
Lines at the end of a page in the lined script were overlapping script text. Made some adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny!
This app is brilliant. It saves you hours out of your work day. I would never go back to paper. I’m a huge fan!
MASTER software for Script Supervisors
After Script Supervising the old school way with paper & pencil, I got sick of working for free with countless hours of end-of-night paperwork. I heard about ScriptE from one of the Video Assists I had worked with. I purchased it and never looked back! I’ll admit that a few YouTube tutorials did NOT help me. The class, for me, was a must, but it all depends on your learning style, dedication, and computer (or in this case iPad) literacy. To date, I have script supervised three movies and one television series using ScriptE for iPad, and I continue to use it as a day player on a number of other tv series to include Black Lightning and Dynasty. The ScriptE developers are also super nice and always willing to help. And the added bonus of joining the ScriptE community is just that .. you’ll be part of a community of other Script Supervisors that use the same software that look to hire other ScriptE users for second unit and double up days for a much smoother transition and/or merging of notes. Workflow is everything, and when you “speak the same language” as your colleagues, you get work!
Good APP but misleading
I've been a script supervisor for over 10 years but decided to finally go all digital. I didn't like the bulkiness of a computer so when an iPad version was released I thought awesome. There still needs to be a lot worked out. Also, nowhere does it say that in order to actually do everything you are going to want to do as a script supervisor you will need to download the $99 update. Tack that on to the original price and you just paid as much as someone did downloading the full version onto their Mac computer, only they have more functionality that you do with your iPad. So needless to say I wasn't happy about that. It also currently does not allow you to upload pdf versions of the scripts and certainly won't be able to unless you download the $99 update. It has some other bugs like not allowing you to number lines of dialogue and what not, of course this is remedied in the $99 update. Basically, this version is just a tease. They might as well just up the price and offer just one download. Period.
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011 - 2018 ScriptE Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Version 2 Multi-Unit Upgrade $99.99
- Artistic License $129.99
- Teradak Video Streaming $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.