ScriptFlow for macOS is helper tools to keep your code snippets on iCloud , simple and lightweight code snippets manager made for developers with ease of use.
Securely stores your code snippets on iCloud, keeps them updated across all your devices. So you can access from all your devices anywhere.
It comes with:
• Floating Mode, speed up your coding with hover window while opening other applications.
• Drag & Drop Supports - It's very easy to create new snippet by simply drag and drop your code into view.
• Service Supports - you can also create new snippet from other apps, add keyboard shortcut using services.
• Apps Behavior - configurable floating mode for a particular app.
Thanks for using ScriptFlow and happy coding!
- Add "Auto Complete Suggestion" for Tags and Languages.
- Push Notification on both iOS and macOS, you will get notify when a new snippet is created.
Ratings and Reviews
Two feature requests: 1. Edit/View. I can’t believe that this doesn’t exist, makes the app borderline unusable (You can copy and reenter everything but that is an awful user experience), 2. Ability to add custom languages (again, you can put none, but that is an awful use experience). Not holding out hope here, last update was almost half a year ago.
Doesn’t Add Snippets to Xcode Library
I was under the assumption that this would add the code snippets to my xcode snippet library. So when I didn’t have my laptop, I could research on stack overflow from my iPhone, save it , and then use it straight inside of xcode when I got home. Unfortunately this is not how it works.
The developer, Softmastx, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Narong Aunthee
- 952.9 KB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Narong Aunthee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.