Save on your family’s prescription medicines! With ScriptSave® WellRx, you can search for savings on prescription medications and compare prices at pharmacies near you.
Download the free ScriptSave WellRx app and access a dynamic price comparison tool for your iOS device, allowing you to review the cost of all your prescription medications at local pharmacies - just enter a drug name and a zip code to compare prices. You can search for the best discount at pharmacies near you or near any location. It’s free and there are no limits on usage.
With ScriptSave WellRx you get:
• Savings on prescription medications at more than 65,000 pharmacies
• 60% average savings, with some prescriptions seeing 80% or more!*
• A prescription savings card that can be saved to your apple wallet
• Prescription medication savings for every member of the household – even pets!
• Free access to our Ask a Pharmacist service for medication-related questions
• A trusted company with over 25 years of experience helping people afford their medications
• A medication price checker to help locate the best price in your area or the price at your preferred pharmacy.
• A virtual medicine chest to store, manage and instantly price your medications.
• Medication information, images and ‘watch & learn’ videos
• Drug interaction warnings to alert you to adverse interactions with saved medications.
• Pill and refill notifications to remind you to take your medications and renew your prescriptions
• Keep notes, log reminders and track your moods as you take your medication
• Nutrition tools to help identify foods that align with your health goals. Scan a bar code on a food package to discover if it fits with dietary recommendations for specific health conditions (including pregnancy, heart health and diabetes).
• Review “Better for You” alternatives that help highlight opportunities for improved nutritional intake.
We would love to hear your feedback! Please take a moment to review our prescription price comparison app.
You can feel safe with the resources we share and savings we bring. ScriptSave WellRx is part of Medical Security Card Company, LLC; offering some of the most advanced technology, pharmacy expertise and customer service in the industry. ScriptSave WellRx. Where caring meets savings.
For more information about our discount prescription savings card and program, go to www.wellrx.com.
*Average savings based on 2018 national program savings data.
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC of Tucson, AZ.
-Access your savings card without an internet connection so you can get your medication savings - even if you’re in the middle of nowhere.
-Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I had replacement surgery that went septic. Infection went up my back and down my right arm. totally dissolved T9 vertebrae I have about 30% strength in my right arm.
I spent nine months in the hospital. I came home I with over 30 prescriptions. this app allows most scripts to go at $9 dollars. A few were up to $19 I’ve had one go as high as $29 The full price was $230.
This app saved me a lot of money. I went to pick up a prescription at RiteAid and they were charging me almost two hundred dollars. However, I showed them the savings card from this app and I got the price reduced to twenty four bucks! I will be using this app in the future.
It really works!
I recently lost my health insurance through my job and of course got sick right after. My medicine out of pocket with a pharmacist discount at Rite Aid was roughly $90 for only 14 pills that helped reduce my nausea. Well with the help of this app my final cost at the same location was only $11!
- Medical Security Card Company, LLC.
- 112.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Medical Security Card Company, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.