#1 must-have app for quickly and easily adding scrolling credits like you see in professional movies and TV shows to the beginning or ending of your videos. Also great for adding scrolling text to Instagram, documentaries, sales, Facebook ads, and informational videos.
CHECK OUT THESE PRO FEATURES:
• Designed specifically to do scrolling credits!
• Powerful, yet super easy to use--no learning curve!
• Scroll credits over a flat background image or even video footage!
• Supports one or two-column credits, just like the pros!
• Easily add Headings to sections of credits!
• Control font style, size, color, and scrolling speed!
• Supports multiple SD/HD resolutions, including: SD 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p and even Ultra HD 4K!
• Supports multiple Aspect Ratios, including: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 18:9 (2:1), and 21:9 (7:3).
• Great for Instagram videos or Facebook ads by using the 1:1 (square) Aspect Ratio!
• Smooth, non-jerky scrolling!
• Includes dozens of HD backgrounds to choose from or upload your own!
• Includes several "seamless" video loops (fire burning, flag waving, etc.) for motion-rich credits, or upload your own video footage!
• Chroma Key "green screen" support!
• Save and manage "projects," no need to start over to make a change!
• Supports ALL devices (all sized iPhones and iPads)!
HOW IT WORKS...
1. Choose from the dozens of backgrounds provided by the app (a solid color, a gradient color, an image, a "seamless" video loop, or a "green-screen" chroma key), or upload your own background image or video.
2. Enter the text you want to have scroll over the background you've selected. You can even use headings or two columns for your credits, just like the pros.
3. Preview what your scrolling credits will look like, adjusting the scrolling speed, aspect ratio, and the font style, color, and size.
4. When you're happy with how everything looks, the app will render and save an HD video clip to your device's Photo Library (Camera Roll).
5. Optionally, you can use iMovie or other video editing software, import the credits video clip, and drag it to where you want it to play in your movie (such as at the end for closing credits).
Here are all the sizes supported for each of the different aspect ratios:
====== 1:1 ======
SD 360p (360 x 360)
HD 720p (720 x 720)
HD 1080p (1080 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (2160 x 2160)
====== 4:3 ======
SD 360p (480 x 360)
HD 720p (960 x 720)
HD 1080p (1440 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (2880 x 2160)
====== 16:9 ======
SD 360p (640 x 360)
HD 720p (1280 x 720)
HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160)
====== 18:9 (2:1) ======
SD 360p (720 x 360)
HD 720p (1440 x 720)
HD 1080p (2160 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (4320 x 2160)
====== 21:9 (7:3) ======
SD 360p (840 x 360)
HD 720p (1680 x 720)
HD 1080p (2520 x 1080)
Ultra HD 4K (5040 x 2160)
Need help? Watch the included tutorial video and sample projects. (For the tutorial, pull down the Menu from the home page of app or visit scrollingcredits.com.)
Still need help? Email us at email@example.com!
EXCITING MAJOR UPDATE!
Thank you for making Scrolling Credits Pro such a hit! Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :-)
MAJOR UPDATE! Here's what's new:
* SCROLL CREDITS OVER VIDEO FOOTAGE! This was our number-one requested feature, so here it is! Not only can you scroll text over still image backgrounds, but now you can use video footage behind the scrolling text.
* SEAMLESS VIDEO LOOPS PROVIDED! In addition to the dozens of still image backgrounds to choose from, the app now provides several video loops to use as your background (fire, flag, flowers, etc.). These are all “ seamless" loops, so regardless of the length of your scrolling text, the background video will play without any jumping.
* USE YOUR OWN VIDEO FOOTAGE AS BACKGROUND! In addition to the video loops the app now provides, you can upload your own video footage to use as the background.
* MORE STABLE RENDERING! The app has been optimized to allow for rendering larger projects, without running out of resources and crashing.
* SMOOTHER SCROLLING! Improved performance provides for even smoother, non-“jumpy" scrolling.
* Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No landscape mode (updated)
Makes this app extremely cumbersome to use on an iPad with iMovie as you have to constantly rotate the screen.
I would not have purchased this if I had known It did not have a landscape mode. Probably fine for a phone, but not for an iPad and certainly not for this price.
Edit to dev response; No problem, I can update right now.
This app produces superior scrolling animations without the jerkiness that is pretty much the industry standard for ios apps. I have never been happy with any of the apps I have used for scrolling credits until this app.
This app does one thing, but it does it very, very well and given the almost instantaneous response from the devs, I trust that I will be fully satisfied with my purchase once landscape mode is implemented.
Great job guys and good luck in all your future endeavors. I’m leaving my original complaint review and my updated review so people can judge for themselves the responsiveness of this developer.
It is very unusual for a developer to respond to a negative review with, “we agree with you and have fixed the problem in the next update.” Can’t ask for more than that!
Developer Response ,
We agree...and...good news! The last update, which is now out, allows full landscape support for the iPad. Thanks for the input. We hope you'll consider updating your review's title and rating.
Everything about this app is great, great quality, great txt options and it looks so professional. And when u finish, it looks so professional, it looks like it could b straight out of the latest Hollywood blockbuster. He only problem, it’s kinda a big one, it takes forever to save to ur camera roll, and always crashes when saving. That is one of the reasons that I deleted the app. B the
Developer Response ,
Rendering video can be a time-intensive process on a mobile device. The more powerful your device, the faster it will be.
One more thing…
The more I use this app the more impressed I become. There is one enhancement that might address problems people have with twitchy credit scrolls.
It turns out that scroll speed is implemented through changes to the frame rate. I don’t see that as a problem necessarily, but to get buttery smooth scrolls I want the credits frame rate to match my project frame rate. So I tinkered with the speed setting until I could match my project frame rate. Since Scrolling Credits Pro doesn’t indicate the output frame rate as far as I know, the only way match it all up is by trial and error.
But it was worth it. The credits look incredibly delicious when everything comes together. If I have a 30 fps timeline and 30 fps credits scroll, it looks sweet on my iPad’s display, for example.
If the developer could include a way to hone in on a specific frame rate, I’m guessing some of the jittery scroll concerns would disappear.
And while you’re at it, if we could add graphics/logos to the end of our credits, like the big players do, well, that’d be frosting on an already great cake. 😀
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.