Scrubbies lets you easily manipulate the speed and direction of video playback to produce amazing video loops that highlight actions, capture funny faces, and replay moments.
HOW THIS APP WORKS
1) Open the app and shoot a video. Try to capture interesting motion
2) Once you've captured the video, swipe it with one finger to play it back
3) Swipe it with two fingers to record the playback
4) Save or share the resulting looping video
5) Captured footage is automatically saved in the gallery so you can always return to it
PLEASE SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
Scrubbies is an "appsperiment" that relies on technologies under active research at Google. You can help shape its future development by giving it a try and letting us know what you think.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to understand how to control
It’s like boomerang, rewind, slo-mo and more all in one
So fun! I feel like I’m just starting to unlock the creative possibilities you can do with this app. Using the pause and record to create mashups, make weird faces, I especially love capturing action scenes.
Would be great if it could use footage from camera library.
You can only use video you shot in the app, so you can’t retime any videos you already have.
The app also only allows you to video in portrait mode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.